Guwahati to Chennai FlightsBook Guwahati to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5618. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Chennai. On flights from GAU - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Guwahati to Chennai?The first flight from Guwahati leaves at 07:25 from Guwahati Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 10:30.
- When is the last flight from Guwahati to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Guwahati leaves at 18:25 from Guwahati Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 22:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Guwahati and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Chennai is 1885 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Guwahati to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Guwahati to Chennai take approximately 03 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Guwahati and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Guwahati to Chennai route each day?6 flights fly on Guwahati to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Guwahati to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹5618 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Guwahati to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Guwahati to Chennai route weekly?6 flights fly on Guwahati to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Guwahati to Chennai departs at 07:25 and arrives Chennai at 10:30.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Guwahati to Chennai for today is ₹5618. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Guwahati to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Guwahati to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Guwahati to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Guwahati to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Guwahati to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Guwahati? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Guwahati, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Guwahati to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Guwahati to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Guwahati to Chennai Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is accessible from different parts of Guwahati. You can travel by a bus to save your money. Board a bus from Paltan Bazar. Timings of the buses are: 6:15 AM to 5 PM and it will cost you Rs.130. And the good news is that it takes not more than 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the airport. In case you don’t wish to travel by bus, walk for 5 minutes to reach Nepali Mandir area which is near the area of Paltan Bazar. From that area you will get a share taxi, costing around Rs.120 to Rs.150. If you want to travel by Ola or Uber in guwahati then now these cabs are available in the city.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like there are about has 1 customs counters, 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal has the capacity of handling up to 500 passengers at peak hour and the international terminal can handle almost 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is also scheduled to open in 2020. For booking a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
Situated between the Brahmaputra River bank and the Shillong plateau foothills, Guwahati is one of the most gorgeous geographical gems of the Northeast India. The cool, pleasant climate between the months of October and March makes them the best time to visit Guwahati and its surrounding areas. It is recommended that you visit during the festival of Bihu, an experience that must not be missed. Bihu is celebrated three times a year, once in January, once in April and then again in October. Try to avoid the monsoon season, i.e. between July and September because heavy rains will hamper your sightseeing plans.
How To Travel Chennai Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Chennai International Airport is the third busiest airport in the country. Situated approximately 19 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Goa, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. You can use the metro line to reach from Nehru Park to the airport. The metro operates from 5.54 AM to 10.54 PM. There are also number of AC and interurbane buses to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or services like Uber and Ola. They cover this distance in 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws. Their prices may rise by 50% during night hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Domestic and International terminals of Chennai airport has Travel Club lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have ATMs/cash machines along with currency exchange. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs, tea, clothing, etc. Duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. This terminal also has luggage storage and lockers. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, massage, spa and mobile charging.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Guwahati to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Aug
- 19 Aug₹5972
- Guwahati to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5972
- 20 Aug
- 21 Aug
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep₹5613
- Guwahati to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5613
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹4726
- Guwahati to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4726
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 16 Sep₹4968
- Guwahati to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4968
- 17 Sep
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A