Guwahati to Colombo FlightsBook Guwahati to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Colombo. On flights from GAU - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Colombo Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Guwahati and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Colombo is 2484 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Guwahati and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on Guwahati to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Guwahati to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Guwahati to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Guwahati to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Guwahati to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from Guwahati to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Guwahati to Colombo?Book tickets from Guwahati to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Guwahati to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Guwahati to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for Guwahati to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, there are many great services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. During the peak hours at Guwahati airport, the domestic terminal has the capacity to 500 passengers at a time and 125 passengers at the international terminal. In 2020 there are plans to open a new terminal. Book yourself a ride to the city as there are options for booking a pre-paid taxi at the arrivals.
How To Travel To Colombo
An heady mix of mesmerising landscapes, British colonial heritage and friendly locals, Sri Lanka is one of the most stunning countries in the world. Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country and witnesses a huge influx of commuters all year round. To ensure easy transportation, taxis, minibuses and express buses are available outside the airport. Other than Colombo, taxis are also available to travel to Negombo, Dambulla and other nearby places. The Sri Lanka Transport Board runs a wide network of buses throughout Sri Lanka.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available