Guwahati to Dhaka FlightsBook Guwahati to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4034. Approximately 14 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Dhaka. On flights from GAU - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- How far is Guwahati to Dhaka by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Guwahati to Dhaka is approximately 305 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Guwahati Airport to Dhaka Airport is about 14 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Guwahati to Dhaka.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Dhaka from Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Guwahati to Dhaka, there are 14 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Dhaka easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Guwahati to Dhaka route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4034 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Guwahati to Dhaka. There are 14 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Guwahati to Dhaka route.
- For reaching Dhaka from Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Guwahati to Dhaka, there are 14 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Guwahati to Dhaka route is ₹4034.
- To travel from Guwahati to Dhaka, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Guwahati to Dhaka ends here. ₹4034 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Guwahati to Dhaka?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Guwahati to Dhaka with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Guwahati to Dhaka flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Dhaka flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Guwahati to Dhaka flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Guwahati to Dhaka flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Guwahati to Dhaka)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Guwahati to Dhaka flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Guwahati to Dhaka Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Dhaka Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Dhaka Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like boarding a bus from Paltan Bazar. You will have to take a right turn after you cross the Kali Mandir to reach the bus station. Departing every 25-30 minutes, the fare is about INR.130. Timings are: 6:15 AM to 5 PM and it will cost around Rs.130. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the airport. Travel by a share taxi if you don’t want to travel by the bus which will cost about Rs.120 to Rs.150. One can even opt for services from Ola and Uber. These cab providers will take you to Guwahati airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is home to 4 immigration counters, 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. During rush hours, domestic terminal can handle 500 passengers whereas the international terminal can manage 125 passengers. A new terminal is all set to open in 2020. Looking for pre-paid taxi? There are counters at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Also known as ‘The City of Temples’ Guwahati is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. Thanks to its moderate temperatures all throughout the year, it can be visited anytime, be it summer or winter. The city is most beautiful during monsoons (July to September), but it makes sightseeing a lot more difficult. The best time to visit Guwahati is between October and March, when the minimum temperature remains around 5 degree celsius. Don’t forget to carry warm clothes! You can also visit in Summer, during April-June, as the temperatures do not rise above 30 degrees and is, therefore, quite cool.
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
To board a flight on time, it is crucial to select the right mode of transportation. Luckily Dhaka offers excellent transport services for all the travellers out there. So, among the tourists visiting Dhaka, the most popular choice of transport is travelling by taxi. Remember that you should only opt for taxis that are yellow, black or white in colour. Also, do bargain before boarding one. A train is also a great option for travelling to the airport. As Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station is located opposite the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The next cheap transportation option to reach airport is auto rickshaw. Even opting for a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to reach the airport is a good alternative.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
There are 3 amazing terminals at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport dedicated to both international and domestic passengers. Dhaka Airport’s ground floor is for arrivals while the departures hall is on the upper hall. Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has services that are too good to be true. For example Baggage services, great assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, cosy prayer room, customs counter, many currency exchange counters, and customs halls. Also, several duty-free shops, great restaurants, and, many food & beverage counters are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Mind blowing information for economy travellers! Want to shower at the airport? Buy a pass at the 2 airport lounges available at the airport.
Guwahati to Dhaka Flight Fare Calendar
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep₹4757
- Guwahati to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4757
- 29 Sep₹4557
- Guwahati to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4557
- 30 Sep₹4075
- Guwahati to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4075
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 07 Oct₹7233
- Guwahati to Dhaka by IndiGo Airline from INR 7233
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA