Guwahati to Kathmandu FlightsBook Guwahati to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6544. Approximately 19 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Kathmandu. On flights from GAU - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Guwahati and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Kathmandu is 657 km in a direct flight. Approximately 19 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Guwahati and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Guwahati to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Guwahati to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?19 flights fly on Guwahati to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Guwahati to Kathmandu in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6544 would be the lowest airfare for a Guwahati to Kathmandu flight, in the next 30 days. There are 19 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Guwahati to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?19 weekly flights fly on Guwahati to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Guwahati to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Kathmandu for today?The cheapest fare from Guwahati to Kathmandu for today is ₹6544. The fare usually varies between Guwahati and Kathmandu.
- How to book tickets online from Guwahati to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Guwahati to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Guwahati to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Guwahati to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Guwahati to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Guwahati to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach Guwahati airport like sharing a taxi ride from Nepali Mandir for Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, if you want to travel by a AC bus then board one from Paltan Bazar. You will get a bus after every 30 minutes from morning 6:15 to evening 5 and it costs not more than 130 bucks. And interestingly, it takes just about 1 hour. For a hassle free ride to the airport download apps like Uber and Ola. These cab providers offer cab services which will take you to the airport in a convenient way.
Facilities At Guwahati Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like there are about has 1 customs counters, 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal has the capacity of handling up to 500 passengers at peak hour and the international terminal can handle almost 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is also scheduled to open in 2020. For booking a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival.
Best Time To Visit Guwahati
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in Guwahati, the largest and perhaps, the most beautiful city of Assam. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Guwahati would be between October and March, when the temperatures are still below 10 degree celsius. You can also visit during the summer months, between April and June, when the climate is moderately warm with occasional showers, so don’t forget to carry an umbrella. It is best to avoid going during monsoon season, from July to September. While the natural beauty of Guwahati is enhanced during this time, the weather can easily dampen your plans to go out and enjoy.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
The Kathmandu Airport, also known as Tribhuvan International Airport was launched in 1995. In accordance to the statistics, it serves around 3 million passengers each year. The central point of the city known is located at a distance of 9 km from the Kathmandu airport. This distance can be covered by a prepaid cab or a local taxi. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. You can board a local bus from this point. Also, there is an option to take a shuttle service which is provided by many local hotels of Kathmandu. There is no train connectivity between these points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Guwahati to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹6544
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6544
- 21 Aug₹7574
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7574
- 25 AugJet Airways
- 30 Aug₹6579
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6579
- 31 Aug₹6684
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6684
- 03 Sep₹7749
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7749
- 05 Sep₹8254
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 8254
- 07 Sep₹8254
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 8254
- 11 Sep₹8754
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 8754
- 13 Sep₹9234
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9234
- 16 Sep₹8149
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 8149
- 21 Sep₹7994
- Guwahati to Kathmandu by Air India Airline from INR 7994
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available