Guwahati to Mumbai FlightsBook Guwahati to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4149. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Mumbai. On flights from GAU - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati to Mumbai Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||6|
|Aerial Distance||2094 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E831, ₹4149|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E831, ₹4149|
|Minimum Flight Duration||03 Hours & 25 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Guwahati||IndiGo 831, Departs at 08:35|
|First Flight Arrives at Mumbai||IndiGo 831, Arrives at 12:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Guwahati||IndiGo 433, Departs at 17:35|
|Last Flight Arrives at Mumbai||IndiGo 433, Arrives at 20:10|
Guwahati Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Guwahati for Mumbai?The earliest flight for Mumbai departs at 08:35 from Guwahati and reaches Mumbai at 12:10.
- To reach Mumbai late at night, when does the last flight from Guwahati departs?To reach Mumbai late at night, the last flight from Guwahati departs at 17:35 and arrives Mumbai airport at 20:10. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Guwahati to Mumbai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Guwahati to Mumbai is approximately 2094 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Guwahati Airport to Mumbai Airport is about 6 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Guwahati to Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Guwahati to Mumbai by airways, the average journey duration will be 03 Hours & 25 Minutes and will cost around ₹4149.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Guwahati to Mumbai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Mumbai from Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Guwahati to Mumbai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Guwahati to Mumbai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4149 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Guwahati to Mumbai. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Guwahati to Mumbai route.
- For reaching Mumbai from Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Guwahati to Mumbai, there are 6 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Guwahati to Mumbai route is ₹4149.
- To travel from Guwahati to Mumbai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Guwahati to Mumbai ends here. ₹4149 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Guwahati to Mumbai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Guwahati to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Guwahati to Mumbai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Mumbai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Guwahati to Mumbai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Guwahati to Mumbai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Guwahati?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Guwahati is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Guwahati to Mumbai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Guwahati to Mumbai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Guwahati to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like boarding a bus from Paltan Bazar. You will have to take a right turn after you cross the Kali Mandir to reach the bus station. Departing every 25-30 minutes, the fare is about INR.130. Timings are: 6:15 AM to 5 PM and it will cost around Rs.130. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach the airport. Travel by a share taxi if you don’t want to travel by the bus which will cost about Rs.120 to Rs.150. One can even opt for services from Ola and Uber. These cab providers will take you to Guwahati airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, there are many great services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. During the peak hours at Guwahati airport, the domestic terminal has the capacity to 500 passengers at a time and 125 passengers at the international terminal. In 2020 there are plans to open a new terminal. Book yourself a ride to the city as there are options for booking a pre-paid taxi at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Also known as ‘The City of Temples’ Guwahati is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. Thanks to its moderate temperatures all throughout the year, it can be visited anytime, be it summer or winter. The city is most beautiful during monsoons (July to September), but it makes sightseeing a lot more difficult. The best time to visit Guwahati is between October and March, when the minimum temperature remains around 5 degree celsius. Don’t forget to carry warm clothes! You can also visit in Summer, during April-June, as the temperatures do not rise above 30 degrees and is, therefore, quite cool.
Top Routes from Guwahati
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the beautiful city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is one of the largest aviation hubs of the country. Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are the two terminals in the airport catering to domestic and international flights respectively. Handling a large number of passengers everyday, Mumbai airport is home to all modern day facilities. From rejuvenating in an high-end spa to enjoying duty free shopping, there is a lot to do at this airport. Other than that, there are specialised medical rooms and fully equipped ICU ambulances available incase of any medical emergencies. Street Foods, Starbucks, Nasshto and Cafe Coffee Day are some of the eateries available at Terminal 2 arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Top Routes to Mumbai
Guwahati to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan₹6924
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6924
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan₹7812
- Guwahati to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7812
- 27 Jan₹7268
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7268
- 28 Jan₹7262
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7262
- 29 Jan₹7062
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7062
- 30 Jan₹7062
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7062
- 31 Jan₹6778
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6778
- 01 Feb₹5794
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5794
- 02 Feb₹5884
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Go Air Airline from INR 5884
- 03 Feb₹4900
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4900
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb₹4820
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4820
- 07 Feb₹4538
- Guwahati to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4538
- 08 Feb₹4608
- Guwahati to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4608
- 09 Feb₹5518
- Guwahati to Mumbai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5518
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 FebIndiGo
- 19 Feb
- 20 FebIndiGo
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Mumbai
Top Routes From Guwahati
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan