Guwahati to Pasighat FlightsBook Guwahati to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2119. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Pasighat. On flights from GAU - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Guwahati to Pasighat flight leave from Guwahati airport?The first flight from Guwahati departs at 07:45 from Guwahati Airport and reaches Pasighat Airport at 09:05.
- At what time does the last Guwahati to Pasighat flight depart from Guwahati airport?The last Guwahati to Pasighat flight departs at 07:45 from Guwahati Airport and reaches Pasighat Airport at 09:05.
- On a direct flight from Guwahati to Pasighat, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Guwahati to Pasighat, the aerial distance covered is 411 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Guwahati to Pasighat flight?The journey time for a Guwahati to Pasighat flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 20 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Guwahati and Pasighat.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Guwahati to Pasighat flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Guwahati to Pasighat everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Guwahati to Pasighat everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Guwahati to Pasighat in the next 30 days?₹2119 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Guwahati to Pasighat in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Guwahati to Pasighat weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Guwahati to Pasighat weekly. Reach Pasighat easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2119.
- What is cheapest fare to Pasighat from Guwahati today?The cheapest fare from Guwahati to Pasighat is ₹2119. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Pasighat right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Guwahati to Pasighat, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Guwahati to Pasighat flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Guwahati to Pasighat flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Pasighat flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Pasighat.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Pasighat flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Pasighat flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Guwahati?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Guwahati or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Guwahati to Pasighat flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Guwahati to Pasighat flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Guwahati to Pasighat Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Pasighat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Pasighat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is only about 27.8 km away from the main city. So, in case you are wondering as how to travel to Guwahati airport, read here about the following options. One is that you can travel by a bus to reach your destination. Catch a bus from Paltan Bazar where a bus departs every 25-30 minutes. Timings are as follows: 6:15 AM to 5 PM. The fare is Rs.130. It usually takes 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can even travel by a share taxi from Paltan Bazar which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Also, Ola and Uber are here to serve you in Guwahati.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example there are 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 4 security counters 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, and 1 customs counters. At peak hours, the domestic terminal can hold up to 500 passengers and the international terminal can hold 125 passengers. In 2020 a new terminal is scheduled to open. Look for the counters at the arrival area if you want a pre-paid taxi.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Winters in Assam is quite chilling but pleasurable. It gets foggy on some days and there might be light rain showers during October and March, but it is definitely the best time to visit Guwahati, the most renowned tourist destination of the state. If you can, you must plan your trip around the festival of Bihu, which is celebrated with much pomp and revelry three times a year - in January, in April and in October. Airfares during monsoon months ( between July and October) are much cheaper, but it is best to avoid visiting in this season, as heavy showers often result in landslides. You can also visit the city during summer (between April and June), as it remains mostly pleasant with temperatures below 30 - 35 degree celsius.
Top Routes from Guwahati
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Domestic Airport (IXT) is a public airport serving the city of Pasighat in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state operated bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From specific bus stops in the city, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a more private commute, you can either hire a private cab, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Note: Ola and Uber are yet to start their services in the city.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
Located 3 km away from the city centre, Pasighat Airport caters to its passengers with numerous services and facilities. Baggage trolleys are available free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. You can also find ATMs as well as Car Rentals at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
A charming little town in Arunachal Pradesh, Pasighat is truly a dreamland. are the most visited places in the beautiful Pasighat. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are the most visited places in the beautiful Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till the first week of April. Summers (April to June) in this amazing town of Arunachal Pradesh gets very hot and the temperature ranges somewhere between 30°C - 35°C. Monsoons in Pasighat fall during the months of July, August and September. Winter months in Pasighat can be enjoyed as the temperature is somewhere 17-12°C during nights.
Top Routes to Pasighat
Guwahati to Pasighat Flight Fare Calendar
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available