Guwahati to Riyadh FlightsBook Guwahati to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Riyadh. On flights from GAU - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Guwahati and Riyadh in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Guwahati to Riyadh is 4497 km. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Riyadh flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Guwahati-Riyadh route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Guwahati to Riyadh route each day?6 flights fly on Guwahati to Riyadh route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Guwahati to Riyadh?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Guwahati to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Guwahati to Riyadh flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Riyadh flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Guwahati to Riyadh?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Guwahati to Riyadh flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Guwahati? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Guwahati, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Guwahati to Riyadh flight. Please help!It is possible to change Guwahati to Riyadh travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Located about 27.8 km away from Guwahati city centre, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Guwahati that you can opt for! Like you can opt for a bus from Paltan Bazar area. All you have to do is cross the Kali Mandir and take a right turn to reach the bus depot. These buses departs every 30 minutes starting from 6:15 AM to 5 PM. Costing about Rs.130 one can reach the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. In case you miss the last bus, walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir area near Paltan Bazar which will take you about 5 minutes. From there you can get a share taxi which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Or you can also hire through Ola or Uber.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport has services like 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. During peak hours Guwahati airport’s domestic terminal can hold 450-500 passengers. While Guwahati airport’s international terminal can handle almost 120-125 passengers. Great piece of news for the travellers: In the year 2020 there will be a new terminal in Guwahati. There are several booking counters at the airport available for booking a cab.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Situated on the south bank of the Brahmaputra river, Guwahati is a riverine port city in the Northeast state of Assam in India. While it remains cool almost all year, the best time to visit Guwahati are the winter months, i.e. between October and March. These are the most enjoyable months in the city as the temperature remains below 10 degree celsius all throughout. Bihu is a major festival here and if you want to experience the best of Assamese culture and cuisine, visit during January, April or October. Summer is another enjoyable season in Guwahati. It is best to avoid going during monsoon, i.e. between July and September.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The struggle that led to the formation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began in 1902 when the king captured Riyadh, the base of his ancestral home. This goes on to show how vital their family relationships stand for them. The modern Saudi is no different with practices such as nepotism being practiced widely. Planning a visit with your family therefore poses no problems as long as women don’t travel alone.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures range between 15 degree celsius to 30 degree celsius in the winters. The summers in the region are generally described as “desert dry” due to its searing temperatures and the humidity levels are pretty low as well throughout the year.
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA