Guwahati to Singapore FlightsBook Guwahati to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8564. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Guwahati and Singapore. On flights from GAU - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Guwahati Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Guwahati departs for Singapore?The first flight from Guwahati to Singapore is at 08:35. The flight arrives at the destination at 15:35.
- When is the last flight from Guwahati to Singapore?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Guwahati - Singapore route. The last flight leaves at 08:35 and arrives in Singapore at 15:35.
- To travel from Guwahati to Singapore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Guwahati and Singapore is 3056 km. There are about 1 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Guwahati to Singapore flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Guwahati to Singapore air journey is 04 Hours & 30 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Guwahati and Singapore.
- On a Guwahati to Singapore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Guwahati to Singapore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many flights fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday?To reach Singapore, there are 1 flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Guwahati to Singapore, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Guwahati to Singapore in the next 30 days, ₹8564 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 1 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Singapore, which airlines fly to this destination from Guwahati?To reach Singapore, there are 1 airlines that have flights to this destination from Guwahati. Guwahati to Singapore route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Guwahati?To reach Singapore, there are 1 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Guwahati. The price ranges from Guwahati to Singapore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Guwahati to Singapore today?The cheapest fare from Guwahati to Singapore for today is ₹8564. Singapore is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Guwahati to Singapore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Guwahati to Singapore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Singapore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Guwahati to Singapore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Singapore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Guwahati to Singapore flights?For Guwahati to Singapore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Guwahati?If you are flying from Guwahati, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Guwahati to Singapore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Guwahati to Singapore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Guwahati to Singapore Flight Fares
|Guwahati - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Guwahati to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
The best way to reach Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport from the city is by a bus. Board a bus from the area of Paltan Bazar. To reach the bus depot cross the Kali Mandir situated right there and take a right turn. Buses departs every half an hour starting from morning 6:15 AM to evening 5 PM. Costing about Rs. 130 you will reach in 45 minutes to 1 hour. One can also walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir where you will find shareable taxis ( fare: Rs.120 to Rs.150.) Or you can even book a cab via Ola or Uber for travelling to the airport. These cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, there are several services that one can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport. There are 4 immigration counters, 14 check-in counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. It also has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates. The domestic terminal at Guwahati airport has the capacity of handling almost 500 passengers at peak hour, while the international terminal at the airport can handle up to 125 passengers at peak hour. A new terminal is scheduled to open in 2020. To book a pre-paid taxi you will get the counters at the arrival and also a counter for tourist information centre. Also, Baggage Trolleys, Wheelchair, Medical Aid, Lost and Found Baggage, Business Centre, Child Care Room, handicraft emporium, TR stall, Hindustan tea/coffee counter, cyber café, jewelry shop, tourist information centre and a Telephone Security hold area and also assistance to physically challenged passengers.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Rich in natural bounties and places to visit, Guwahati in Assam is the one of the few cities of India that remains pleasant throughout the year. You can plan a trip during April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 35 degrees and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of October and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Guwahati. It is best to avoid the wet, monsoon months of July, August and September.
How to Travel to & from Singapore Airport
Taxis are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Singapore. So, to reach Changi International Airport (SIN) comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a taxi or the super-fast MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train. Taking the train to the airport could be a little inconvenient as you would have to change to the eastbound one from Tanah Merah Station. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the Airport Shuttle Van which runs from all major stoppages in the city centre. Taking the shuttle is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. We would recommend you to buy the EZ-Link card which makes all your rides (train, taxi, shuttle and bus) discounted.
Facilities at Singapore Airport
Changi Airport in Singapore is more than an airport, rather a destination in itself. It is gigantic in size and caters to passengers with 3 terminals, namely T1, T2, and T3. All three are connected with ground-level buses, but you can also opt to walk. Unlimited Wi-Fi is provided, free of cost; if you want a more faster connection, you have to pay for it. There are movie theatres in T2 and T3, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. Economy class travellers can relax in one of the several airport lounges. ATMs are also available both airside and landside at all the terminals. Currency Exchange facility is available at all time, with two locations each in the airside and landside areas of all four terminals.
Best Time to Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
Guwahati to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 31 OctIndiGo
- 02 NovIndiGo
- 07 Nov₹11118
- Guwahati to Singapore by Airline from INR 11118
- 24 NovIndiGo
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Airport Details
Name : Singapore Changi Airport
Address : Airport Blvd, Singapore
Phone : NA
Email : NA