Jaipur to Bhatinda FlightsBook Jaipur to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Jaipur and Bhatinda. On flights from JAI - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jaipur Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Jaipur to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Jaipur to Bhatinda is approximately 374 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Jaipur Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 9 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Jaipur to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Jaipur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Jaipur to Bhatinda, there are 9 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Jaipur to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Jaipur to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Jaipur to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Jaipur to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Jaipur to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Jaipur to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Jaipur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Jaipur is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Jaipur to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Jaipur to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the only international airport in the entire state of Rajasthan. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the city of Jaipur city centre in a suburb called Sanganer. Some of the famous airlines like Air India, GoAir,Jet Airways, IndiGo and SpiceJet connect Jaipur with major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Currently, Jaipur Airport has only one large terminal, which operates both domestic and international flights. Travelling to and from the airport is easy as public transport is easily available for the commute. Jaipur Bus Stand is located at a distance of approximately 11 km from the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available to reach any part of the city from the airport.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur Airport primarily serves the city of Jaipur. It is situated at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main city. It is an international airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Home to many historical palaces, attractive marketplaces, colourful Rajasthani culture, and delicious cuisine, Jaipur is a great city of India. The best places to visit in the city are Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal. Undoubtedly October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur.During the summers(April to June) the temperature rises between 44° C - 45° C.Visit the beautiful Jaipur during monsoons(starting from July, August and September) as the city gets a good amount of rainfall.For winters, Jaipur’ s temperature varies somewhere 4° C to 6° C.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport (BUP) is located near the village of Virk Kalan, 20 km away from the city centre. The nearest bus station is located 2 km from the airport. To reach the airport from the city, you can opt for the bus, which is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. Direct shuttle service is operated by the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation). You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport, and less expensive than cabs. Ola/Uber cabs are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : email@example.com
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available