Jaipur to Kochi FlightsBook Jaipur to Kochi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3498. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Jaipur and Kochi. On flights from JAI - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jaipur to Kochi Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||1885 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Go Air, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E657, ₹3498|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E657, ₹3498|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 35 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Jaipur||Go Air 701, Departs at 08:55|
|First Flight Arrives at Kochi||Go Air 701, Arrives at 13:20|
|Last Flight Departs from Jaipur||IndiGo 657, Departs at 18:55|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kochi||IndiGo 657, Arrives at 20:20|
Jaipur Kochi Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Jaipur to Kochi flight leave from Jaipur airport?The first flight from Jaipur departs at 08:55 from Jaipur Airport and reaches Kochi Airport at 13:20.
- At what time does the last Jaipur to Kochi flight depart from Jaipur airport?The last Jaipur to Kochi flight departs at 18:55 from Jaipur Airport and reaches Kochi Airport at 20:20.
- On a direct flight from Jaipur to Kochi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Jaipur to Kochi, the aerial distance covered is 1885 km. There are a total number of 2 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Jaipur to Kochi flight?The journey time for a Jaipur to Kochi flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 35 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Jaipur and Kochi.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Jaipur to Kochi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Jaipur to Kochi everyday?There are 2 flights that fly from Jaipur to Kochi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Jaipur to Kochi in the next 30 days?₹3498 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Jaipur to Kochi in the next 30 days. Book from 2 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Jaipur to Kochi weekly?There are 2 flights that fly from Jaipur to Kochi weekly. Reach Kochi easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3498.
- What is cheapest fare to Kochi from Jaipur today?The cheapest fare from Jaipur to Kochi is ₹3498. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kochi right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Jaipur to Kochi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Jaipur to Kochi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Jaipur to Kochi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Jaipur to Kochi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kochi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Jaipur to Kochi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Jaipur to Kochi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Jaipur?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Jaipur or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Jaipur to Kochi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Jaipur to Kochi flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Jaipur to Kochi Flight Fares
|Jaipur - Kochi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Jaipur to Kochi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the only international airport in the entire state of Rajasthan. It is among the most important airports of the country. The airport has one terminal which caters to both domestic and international flights. It is soon going to have a second terminal too. The airport is located in a suburb called Sanganer at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are available at every corner of the city to reach the airport. Buses are also available everywhere for the commute. Jaipur Metro Railway Station is a 25 minute drive distance from the airport. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available to reach the railway station.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
The capital city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is served by the Jaipur International Airport. The airport connects the major cities of Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Jaipur being a prominent tourist destination is flocked by plethora of tourists all year round. Jaipur International Airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure an hassle free travel experience to its guests. ATMs, travel desks, wheelchair assistance, child care rooms are some of the common facilities available here. Lounges at the airport is an added benefit to the travellers. Reaching the city from this airport is not a task as cabs are easily available.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Jaipur is the largest city of Rajasthan and home to several marketplaces, delicious cuisine, many historical palaces, and attractive glittering jewels. The most famous places in Jaipur are Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal. October, November, December, January, February till March is undoubtedly the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers (April to June) in the pink city of Rajasthan is very hot. The temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. July, August, and September are the months when the pink city is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Jaipur’s temperature is 4°C.
Top Routes from Jaipur
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Cochin International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kochi. So, depending on your budget, and convenience, you can choose from the following transportation services. Opt for premium air-conditioned buses by Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). One can board a bus from Fort Kochi after every 30 minutes. Also Cochin Airport Taxi Society provides great cab services in Cochin. So just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for the cab ride will be around Rs 400 for 22 km. One can even opt for famous and popular cabs such as Meru, Ola or Uber which will save two things: your time and money for travelling to Cochin airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several brilliant services that one can avail at Cochin Airport. Wi-Fi, fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, premium lounges (available both in domestic and international), are some of the services that you can use at Cochin Airport. Also, don’t forget now one can even avail services like photocopy, payphone, print outs, and free Wi-Fi at this airport. The domestic terminal which has an area of 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal with an area of 4.78 lakh Sq Ft has car parking facility for the travellers. If one is looking for things like cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then look for Tobacconist as it is the shop fo you to purchase these things. There are many world-class duty free shops from where one can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
Top Routes to Kochi
Jaipur to Kochi Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan₹6958
- Jaipur to Kochi by Airline from INR 6958
- 23 Jan₹6779
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 6779
- 24 Jan₹5517
- Jaipur to Kochi by Airline from INR 5517
- 25 Jan₹6270
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 6270
- 26 Jan₹5968
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 5968
- 27 Jan₹6095
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 6095
- 28 Jan₹5519
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 5519
- 29 Jan₹5266
- Jaipur to Kochi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 5266
- 31 Jan₹5095
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 5095
- 01 Feb₹5217
- Jaipur to Kochi by Airline from INR 5217
- 02 Feb₹5167
- Jaipur to Kochi by Airline from INR 5167
- 04 Feb₹4531
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4531
- 05 Feb₹5054
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 5054
- 06 Feb₹5073
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 5073
- 07 Feb₹4882
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4882
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹4522
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4522
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb₹4882
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4882
- 13 Feb₹4463
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4463
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb₹5115
- Jaipur to Kochi by Airline from INR 5115
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb₹4064
- Jaipur to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4064
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Top Routes To Kochi
Top Routes From Jaipur
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan