Jaipur to Mysore FlightsBook Jaipur to Mysore flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Jaipur and Mysore. On flights from JAI - MYQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jaipur Mysore Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Jaipur to Mysore, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Jaipur to Mysore, the aerial distance covered is 1626 km. There are a total number of 3 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Jaipur to Mysore flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Jaipur to Mysore everyday?There are 3 flights that fly from Jaipur to Mysore everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Jaipur to Mysore, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Jaipur to Mysore flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Jaipur to Mysore flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Jaipur to Mysore flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mysore.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Jaipur to Mysore flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Jaipur to Mysore flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Jaipur?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Jaipur or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Jaipur to Mysore flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Jaipur to Mysore flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport is an international airport serving the city of Jaipur. This airport, located at a distance of 13 km from city centre, caters to both domestic and international flights. In the years 2015 and 2016, the airport was declared as the World's Best Airport in the category of 2 to 5 million passengers per annum by Airports Council International. There are many ways to commute from the airport to the city, most convenient being the taxis. Other than this, buses, auto rickshaws and postpaid taxis are also available for the commute. Railway Station is located at a distance of just 13 km from the airport.
Facilities at Jaipur Airport
Jaipur Airport primarily serves the city of Jaipur. It is situated at a distance of approximately 13 km from the main city. It is an international airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur
Home to historical palaces, vibrant marketplaces, colourful Rajasthani culture, and awesome cuisine, Jaipur is a wonderful city of India. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the best places to visit in Jaipur. The best time to visit Jaipur is from October, November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) in this beautiful city should be avoided as the temperature varies between 44°C - 45°C. The pink city experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. The temperature is somewhere 4°C in Jaipur during the winters.
How to Travel to & from Mysore Airport
Mysore Airport serves the state of Karnataka. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Mandakalli Airport. For travelling from the city centre, i.e., Mysore City Chowk to the airport, the distance covered is 10.5 km. If one is travelling via a car, this stretch can be conveniently covered in 18 minutes. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand which is 2.4 km from the airport. There is also a train station located 12 km from the airport. This railway station is connected to all major railway stations of India. Opt for a pre-paid taxi or car rental services available outside the airport to commute to various parts of the city.
Facilities at Mysore Airport
The Mysore airport has been designed with the comfort of the passengers being given the utmost importance. The airport handles upto 200 people every single day. There are magazine and book stalls for people who might want to indulge in a bit of reading or buy a book while theyíre there. Other than that, thereís also a duty free shopping corner. One can also head over to the juice and snacks counter for refreshments at all times. A pharmacy and wheelchair facility for the elderly and the physically challenged are some of the basic necessities that the airport has.
Best Time to Visit Mysore
The rich cultural heritage of Mysore along with its historical significance attracts thousands of tourists from around the globe each year. The splendour of this city can be explored through its monuments, temples, zoo, churches, prehistoric sites, sandalwood forests and beautiful gardens. Mysore showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time To Visit Mysore would be from October to February. The temperature range during this time is between 15°C and 30°C. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festivals like Navratri and Dussehra during this time.
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mysore Airport Details
Address not available