Jammu to Bikaner FlightsBook Jammu to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Bikaner. On flights from IXJ - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Jammu and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Jammu to Bikaner is 543 km in a direct flight. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Jammu and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Jammu to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Jammu to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?11 flights fly on Jammu to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Jammu to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?11 weekly flights fly on Jammu to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Jammu to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Jammu to Bikaner?Book tickets from Jammu to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Jammu to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Jammu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Jammu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Jammu to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Jammu to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Jammu. It has one terminal which caters to domestic flights from across the country. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 10 km from the city centre and 14 km from the international indo-pak border. The central bus station is just 10 km away from the airport from where buses are easily available for the commute. Travelling in buses is one of the most cheapest modes to reach the airport. If short time, booking a prepaid or postpaid taxi can be a good option. The famous Jammu tawi Railway Station is also located in proximity with the airport.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
The Jammu Airport, a famous civil airport in Jammu, is located at a distance of approximately 6 km from the city centre and 14 km from indo-pak border. The domestic terminal of the airport can handle approximately 180 passengers during peak hours. All the basic facilities are provided at this airport to ensure a comfortable experience to the commuters. ATMs and lugage trolley facilities are available at the terminal to let the travellers have an hassle free travel experience. A dedicated helpdesk id available at the terminal to resolve any travel related query commuters have. One can spend leisure time at the shopping outlets or restaurants available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
A city of mesmerizing beauty, Jammu in Jammu & Kashmir, is a tourist-favourite destination. Late September to March are the coolest months and therefore, the best time to visit Jammu. Summer is a short and mostly, hot and humid season, and therefore, the months between May and early September are not the ideal to visit the city. The airfares are, however, low and there are other off-season offers available, so you may want to go. The weather is enjoyable in the monsoon months between July and September, and is, without a doubt, one of the best seasons to explore and discover hidden gems.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA