Jammu to Colombo FlightsBook Jammu to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Colombo. On flights from IXJ - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Colombo Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Jammu and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Jammu to Colombo is 2914 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Jammu and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on Jammu to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Jammu to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Jammu to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Jammu to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Jammu to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from Jammu to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Jammu to Colombo?Book tickets from Jammu to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Jammu to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Jammu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Jammu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Jammu to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for Jammu to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Reach at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, all known as Satwari Airport, is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Reaching the airport is not a task as it is well-connected to all other parts of the city through public transport. The central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport. Frequent bus services are available to connect the airport from other parts of the city. The nearest rail junction is known as Jammu Tawi and is located at a distance of 06 km from the airport. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are available to communicate from the city to the airport and vice versa.
Facilities At Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport is a domestic airport mainly serving the city of Jammu. Some of the famous airlines that provide air services from this airport are Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir and Vistara. A number of direct flights fly from the cities of Delhi and Goa for this airport on a daily basis. As Jammu is a prominent tourist attraction, airport here is equipped with all modern day facilities. Wheelchair assistance is available at both the arrival and departure areas of the airport. Some other important facilities include ATMs, luggage trolleys, shopping outlets and restaurants.
Best Time To Visit Jammu
Being surrounded by valleys and forests helps keeps the city’s temperatures cool and pleasant. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the best time to visit Jammu is between late September and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s palaces, gardens, parks, lakes and temples. In the summer months of June to early September, the afternoons are hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July and September when the weather becomes wonderful for outings and sightseeing.
How To Travel To Colombo
Bandaranaike International airport serves as the gateway for all the tourists visiting Sri Lanka. It is the only international airport in the country and is located at a distance of about half an hour from the commercial capital of Colombo. It takes approximately 35 to 40 minutes to cover the distance of airport to the city centre. The airport taxi services, supervised by the Airport and Aviation services, operates from the arrival lobby with a fleet of 600 vehicles. Direct express way buses are also available for the commute.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Colombo Airport Details
Address not available