Jammu to Kathmandu FlightsBook Jammu to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Kathmandu. On flights from IXJ - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Jammu and Kathmandu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Jammu to Kathmandu is 1150 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Jammu and Kathmandu?The cabin baggage limit on Jammu to Kathmandu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Jammu to Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Jammu to Kathmandu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Jammu to Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Jammu to Kathmandu route. The prices of these flights vary from Jammu to Kathmandu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Jammu to Kathmandu?Book tickets from Jammu to Kathmandu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kathmandu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kathmandu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Kathmandu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Jammu to Kathmandu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Jammu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Jammu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Jammu to Kathmandu flight?To change the travelling date for Jammu to Kathmandu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, all known as Satwari Airport, is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Reaching the airport is not a task as it is well-connected to all other parts of the city through public transport. The central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport. Frequent bus services are available to connect the airport from other parts of the city. The nearest rail junction is known as Jammu Tawi and is located at a distance of 06 km from the airport. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are available to communicate from the city to the airport and vice versa.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, also known as Satwari Airport, is located at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. At the departure, the airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants in the departure areas where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Ample car parking space further adds to the convenience of the travellers. It is located within walking distance of the passenger terminal. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Being surrounded by valleys and forests helps keeps the city’s temperatures cool and pleasant. If you are planning to visit, you must know that the best time to visit Jammu is between late September and March. These are the coolest months of the year and perfect for exploring the city’s palaces, gardens, parks, lakes and temples. In the summer months of June to early September, the afternoons are hot but evenings and nights are cool and enjoyable. If you want to enjoy the rains, visit during the pleasurable monsoon months of July and September when the weather becomes wonderful for outings and sightseeing.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA