Jammu to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Jammu and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from IXJ - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Jammu Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Jammu to Kuala Lumpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Jammu and Kuala Lumpur is 4314 km. There are about 9 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Jammu everyday?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 9 flights that fly to this destination from Jammu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Jammu?To reach Kuala Lumpur, there are 9 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Jammu. The price ranges from Jammu to Kuala Lumpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Jammu to Kuala Lumpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Jammu to Kuala Lumpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kuala Lumpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flights?For Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Jammu?If you are flying from Jammu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Jammu to Kuala Lumpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
The Jammu Airport is a famous civil airport in Jammu, India. It is located at a distance of approximately 6 km from the city centre and 14 km from indo-pak border. The airport has one domestic terminal, which handles approximately 180 passengers during peak hours. Since, Jammu is a famous pilgrim destination, it is among the important airports of the country. Spread across an area of 6,500-square-metre, this airport is well-connected to the city through buses and taxis. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available to travel from the airport to the city centre. Als, frequent bus services from the airport ensures an hassle free travel experience to the commuters. Jammu Tawi Railway Station is located at a distance of 6 km from this domestic airport.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, spread across 6,500 square metre of land, handles a large number of domestic flights everyday. Famous airlines like IndiGo, GoAir and Air India connects the major cities of Delhi, Goa, Leh and Hyderabad with this airport. Some of the common services commuters can avail at this airport are wheelchair assistance, ATMs, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter and TR shop. Tourists who are interested in shopping can visit the shopping outlet at the departure area of the airport. Also, there are restaurants inside the airport that offer mouth-watering food.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located in the capital city of Malaysia, has 2 Terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, Currency Exchange kiosks, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Menara Medical Group, which is located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal. If you want to buy medicines, there’s a pharmacy - Pusrawi Health Pro Shoppe available. Free Wi-Fi is available to one and all. You can also avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA