Kathmandu to Agartala FlightsBook Kathmandu to Agartala flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Agartala. On flights from KTM - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Agartala Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kathmandu to Agartala through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kathmandu and Agartala is 733 km. There are about 4 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kathmandu to Agartala flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kathmandu to Agartala flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday?To reach Agartala, there are 4 flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Agartala, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu?To reach Agartala, there are 4 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu. The price ranges from Kathmandu to Agartala. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Kathmandu to Agartala through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kathmandu to Agartala. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Agartala flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Agartala flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Agartala airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Agartala flights?For Kathmandu to Agartala flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?If you are flying from Kathmandu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kathmandu to Agartala flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kathmandu to Agartala flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Famous by the name of Tribhuvan International Airport International Airport, Kathmandu airport is located in the capital of Nepal. It is the only prime international in the country and commenced its operations in 1995. The distance between Kathmandu City Centre and Kathmandu Airport is 6 kms. The travel time between these points covered by a local taxi or a prepaid cab. There are no nearest stations for taking a train. If you are low on luggage, you can take a local bus that operates from just outside the airport gate. Other than these options, you can also check with your hotel, if they provide shuttle service for pick and drop at the airport.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
International terminal of Kathmandu airport has Executive lounges. You can avail this facility through single visit passes, lounge memberships and pay-per-use. Both the terminals have currency exchange counters. You can also buy yourself something at the various shops throughout the airport. The merchandise include souvenirs and locally made gifts. Limited duty free shopping is available at the International terminal. The airport also has luggage wrapping facility. There are various other facilities at this airport like luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, post office and mobile charging points.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Even though Nepal has many jewels in its crown, the main attraction is Kathmandu, its capital city.Bestowed with high rise buildings, ancient temples and monasteries, the city ensures a bundle of great memories which can be cherished for life. With breathtaking sights of the Himalayas and world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, Kathmandu is a gem when it comes to backpacking. Go visit this place in spring season as this is the best time to visit Kathmandu for witnessing the snow clad peaks of Himalayas glistening in the sunshine.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
The most economical way to reach C.A Agartala International Airport is to travel by the private bus service of the city. The other more reliable and faster ways to reach the airport are by either opting for a taxi or an auto rickshaw. Opting for private or tourist taxis can be a little expensive but also more convenient. Plus, they are available at all times, from anywhere in the city. Cab service providers like Uber and Ola are yet to start their services in Agartala, so tourist or private taxis are the only choices. Auto rickshaws can also be a little expensive, but they are available from everywhere 24*7.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Agartala Airport (IXA) or C.A. Airport, as it is also called, has a single terminal that operates with domestic flights only. After Guwahati, it is the second busiest airport of Northeast India. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available the departure and arrival zone of the terminal, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in some shopping as there are a few book shops and handicraft stalls located in the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org