Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from KTM - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kathmandu and Bhubaneshwar is 831 km. There are about 6 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 6 flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Bhubaneshwar, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kathmandu?To reach Bhubaneshwar, there are 6 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kathmandu. The price ranges from Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bhubaneshwar airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flights?For Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?If you are flying from Kathmandu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kathmandu to Bhubaneshwar flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Celebrated by the title of Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu airport was introduced to the world in 1995. Factually, it is the only prime international airport of our country. The central point of the city which is the city centre is 9 km away from the airport. Choose to travel by a local taxi or a prepaid cab to cover this stretch comfortably. Nearest bus station is just outside the airport. You'll be able local bus transport from here. There is no option for boarding a train and travelling to and fro from the airport. If none of these options suit you, contact the hotel you are booked with and ask them for shuttle service for pickup and drop. Most hotels in this city have this option for their guests.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
A Passport is not always needed to visit foreign countries. There are a bunch of countries that fall in this category and Nepal is one of them. If you are an Indian citizen and want to step out of India, Nepal would be the safest bet.If you have made your mind, don’t forget to walk around Kathmandu, the capital city. The place is an amazing mix of culture, spiritualism and adventures. Although, you can visit it anytime in the year, the best time to visit Kathmandu would be in the spring season . Don’t forget the sneak peak of the Himalayas and the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest!
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhubaneswar. So, to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 6 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Bhubaneswar city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at Apollo Hospitals, which is situated inside the airport area. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, famous for its age-old temples, is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. There are approximately 500 temples in the city, which are constructed using Odishan style architecture. Renowned for its historic significance, the city makes for an ideal tourist destination for all tourists. Modern Bhubaneswar is a well-planned city with lush green gardens and well-maintained roads. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the winter months when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities. The temperature usually remains between 16 and 24 degree celsius. Also, monsoons can be a good time to visit this city as weather is moderately warm.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org