Kathmandu to Bikaner FlightsBook Kathmandu to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Bikaner. On flights from KTM - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kathmandu and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Bikaner is 1181 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Bikaner route each day?4 flights fly on Kathmandu to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kathmandu to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kathmandu to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kathmandu to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kathmandu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kathmandu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kathmandu to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kathmandu to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Kathmandu, the city full of smiles, happiness, spiritualism and adventures is a place that ought to be visited at least once in a lifetime. The capital city of Nepal and the commercial hub, this city has its own story to tell. Bordered by the great Himalayas and inhabited with astounding flora and fauna, the place is a treat to sore eyes and for people trying to connect with Nature, this place is a heaven. Although it gets haunted by tourists throughout the year, the best time to visit Kathmandu is at the onset of summer.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA