Kathmandu to Chennai FlightsBook Kathmandu to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9697. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Chennai. On flights from KTM - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kathmandu to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kathmandu to Chennai is approximately 1707 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kathmandu Airport to Chennai Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kathmandu to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kathmandu to Chennai, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kathmandu to Chennai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹9697 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kathmandu to Chennai. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kathmandu to Chennai route.
- For reaching Chennai from Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kathmandu to Chennai, there are 10 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kathmandu to Chennai route is ₹9697.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Chennai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kathmandu to Chennai ends here. ₹9697 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kathmandu to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kathmandu to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kathmandu to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kathmandu to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kathmandu to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kathmandu to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kathmandu to Chennai Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Statistically, Kathmandu airport serves around 3 million passengers each year. It connects to all major cities and is popularly known as Tribhuvan International Airport. For travelling from the city centre to the airport, the distance covered is 9 km. This stretch can be conveniently covered by hiring a local taxi which is the most preferred option in the city. If not a local taxi, you can also opt for a prepaid cab. For people who prefer buses, there is a bus stand right outside the airport gate. You can board a local bus only if you have less luggage. Opt for a shuttle service if the local hotel you are staying at provides this service.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Endowing passengers with a number of good facilities, Kathmandu airport is a well-built structure. It has an Executive lounge located at the international terminal. This lounge is for flyers’ comfort and require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for use. Keeping in mind the requirement of the flyers, the airport has currency exchange counters located at both terminals. Passengers can also buy things at various shops marking the airport. Indulge in items like souvenirs, locally made gift sets, etc. International airport has limited duty free shopping as well. The facility of luggage wrapping is also available. You will also find other facilities like mobile charging spots, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, post office, etc. at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Kathmandu, the capital city of the landlocked country Nepal is a name synonymous with pilgrimage, salvation and adventures. With a plethora of places in its expanse for adventure junkies as well as for those who want to indulge in devotion, this city makes sure that no one comes back with an empty soul or atleast without having some magnificent memories. If you are planning a trip to this beautiful place, then the best time to visit Kathmandu is in the spring season when the air is mild and pleasant with a tinge of chill. Also, during this time the temperature varies from 16 degrees to 21 degrees So, don’t forget to carry warm clothes!
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
A hub for international and domestic travellers, Chennai International airport is the third busiest airport in India. It serves various tourists flying to and from the southern destinations of India like Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka. For commuting from the city centre to the airport, the passengers are equipped with number of options. One can board the metro that runs from Nehru Park directly to the airport. The first one leaves at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a bus ride (AC or interurbane buses) and cover the distance of 19 km. Other than these you can either book a cab (Ola or Uber) or take an auto-rickshaw. The cab covers the distance in 50 mins.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Kathmandu to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 OctIndiGo
- 31 Oct₹13119
- Kathmandu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 13119
- 06 Nov₹11197
- Kathmandu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11197
- 08 Nov₹11233
- Kathmandu to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 11233
- 09 Nov₹13183
- Kathmandu to Chennai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 13183
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A