Kathmandu to Cochin FlightsBook Kathmandu to Cochin flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Cochin. On flights from KTM - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Kochi Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kathmandu and Cochin in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Cochin is 2189 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kathmandu and Cochin?The cabin baggage limit on Kathmandu to Cochin flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kathmandu to Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Kathmandu to Cochin route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Kathmandu to Cochin route. The prices of these flights vary from Kathmandu to Cochin. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kathmandu to Cochin?Book tickets from Kathmandu to Cochin via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Cochin flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Cochin flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Cochin flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kathmandu to Cochin flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Cochin flight?To change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Cochin flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport is located in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu and is 6 km from the city centre. Inaugurated in 1995, it is the only prime international airport of India. Kathmandu Airport can be reached via prepaid cab or local taxi. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by train between Kathmandu Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa. A bus ride between these two places is also available. The bus can be boarded just outside the airport gate. There are many hotels that offer shuttle service for pick up and drop. Connect with your hotel to check for these services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Designed beautifully and structured well, Kathmandu airport endows flyers with various facilities. It has an Executive Travel Club lounges available at the international terminal. If you wish to rest, use this facility either with single visit passes or through pay-per-use and lounge memberships. Indulge in a shopping spree at the limited duty free shopping situated at the international terminal. Other than this option, you can also pick stuff from the various shops dotting the airport. These sell merchandise like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. For your convenience, the airport has two currency exchange counters available at both terminals. The airport also has luggage wrapping service for your bags . Other major facilities include at this airport include medical services, luggage trolleys, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Nepal is home to many tourist places that are spellbounding, butone can’t simply forget the capital city Kathmandu that makes Nepal tourism stand apart. With hotels unveiling serene views of the mighty Himalayas from the windows and casinos giving a western aroma to the city, the place has become a traveller’s paradise. If you are looking to connect with yourself, this should definitely be your go-to destination. The best time to visit Kathmandu and explore its serenity would be before the onset of winters when the navigation here is easier and comfortable.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from Kochi city centre, Cochin International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Kochi that you can opt for! KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) operates premium air-conditioned service, better known as Orange Buses every 30 minutes from Fort Kochi during peak hours. One can even book a prepaid taxi from CATS (Cochin Airport Taxi Society) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for a distance of 22 km is about Rs 400. Also, to reach airport on time, book a cab by just downloading the application of Uber, Ola or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
There are many great restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Now find a business center at the airport where one can avail services like payphone, photocopy, print out, and free Wi-Fi. The domestic terminal (1.0 lakh Sq Ft) and the international terminal (4.78 lakh Sq Ft) has car parking facility for its passengers. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco are what you are looking for then Tobacconist is the store for you. There are several world-class duty free shops available in the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
A top rated tourist destination of Kerala, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in India. The best places to visit are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin starts from October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) should be avoided in Cochin as the temperature touches 37°C. The beautiful Cochin experiences monsoon between July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the chilly winter season.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org