Kathmandu to Goa FlightsBook Kathmandu to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10342. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Goa. On flights from KTM - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Goa Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kathmandu to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kathmandu to Goa is approximately 1796 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kathmandu Airport to Goa Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kathmandu to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Kathmandu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kathmandu to Goa, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kathmandu to Goa route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹10342 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kathmandu to Goa. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kathmandu to Goa route.
- For reaching Goa from Kathmandu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kathmandu to Goa, there are 10 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kathmandu to Goa route is ₹10342.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Goa, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kathmandu to Goa ends here. ₹10342 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kathmandu to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kathmandu to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kathmandu to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kathmandu to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kathmandu to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kathmandu to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kathmandu to Goa Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport sees a huge footfall of passengers each year, around 3 million travellers. It is situated around 9 km from the city center and connect all major cities. It started its operations in 1995 and is recognised as the sole prime international airport of India. If a passenger wishes to travel to and fro from the airport, there are various options that he or she can opt for. The easiest way to commute is via a local taxi. Another great option is a prepaid cab. There is also a local bus that operated everyday from outside the airport gate. There are no trains available for any sort of connectivity. Other than these commuting options, there are shuttle services that can be used. These are provided by many local hotels.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
The majestic and alarmingly beautiful city of Kathmandu is a place born to be in every backpacker’s bucket list. Surrounded by the magnificent Himalayas and a picturesque location, Kathmandu never fails to amaze its visitors. So now, if you are already imagining the place in your mind and are geared up for a trip, the best time to visit Kathmandu starts from February and ends in April. Don’t wait, plan a trip with ixigo, avail some amazing discounts and take home something to cherish for life!
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
Dabolim Airport is located in one of the most beautiful, most tourist-beloved cities in India - Goa. To reach the airport from the city (29 km from Panjim and 4 km from Vasco da Gama), you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned buses as they are not always regular. One can board the bus from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao to get to the airport. Buses usually leave for the airport every half hour. Private taxis, tourist cabs and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Kathmandu to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 07 NovIndiGo
- 08 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 12 Nov₹12239
- Kathmandu to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 12239
- 14 Nov₹12239
- Kathmandu to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 12239
- 20 Nov₹15117
- Kathmandu to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 15117
- 23 Nov₹13802
- Kathmandu to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 13802
- 24 Nov
- 01 DecIndiGo
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org