Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹12942. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from KTM - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur?The first flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur departs at 09:00 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 15:45.
- When is the last flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur?The last flight from Kathmandu’s departs at 23:00 and arrives Kuala Lumpur at 06:45.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur is 3234 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight takes approximately 04 Hours & 30 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹12942. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur?The cabin baggage limit on Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.5 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹12942 would be the lowest airfare for a Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 7 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur for today?The cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur for today is ₹12942. The fare usually varies between Kathmandu and Kuala Lumpur.
- How to book tickets online from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur?Book tickets from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight?To change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport is located in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu and is 6 km from the city centre. Inaugurated in 1995, it is the only prime international airport of India. Kathmandu Airport can be reached via prepaid cab or local taxi. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by train between Kathmandu Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa. A bus ride between these two places is also available. The bus can be boarded just outside the airport gate. There are many hotels that offer shuttle service for pick up and drop. Connect with your hotel to check for these services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu Airport has Executive lounges situated at the international terminal. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has two currency exchange counters at present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts at the airport. International terminal has limited duty-free shopping for departing passengers. You will also find luggage wrapping facility in the premises. Other than these, there are luggage trolleys, free Wi-Fi after security, medical services, mobile charging and post office.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Nepal is home to many tourist places that are spellbounding, butone can’t simply forget the capital city Kathmandu that makes Nepal tourism stand apart. With hotels unveiling serene views of the mighty Himalayas from the windows and casinos giving a western aroma to the city, the place has become a traveller’s paradise. If you are looking to connect with yourself, this should definitely be your go-to destination. The best time to visit Kathmandu and explore its serenity would be before the onset of winters when the navigation here is easier and comfortable.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Blending all the cultures together, the Malay, Chinese and Indian communities of Kuala Lumpur are the part of its lively mix. The city is blessed with aroma-covered, colourfully decorated mosques and temples. It has a myriad of attractions, various delightful shopping spots, and an authentic food treat. Plan a trip to this place and enjoy sightseeing across the city. The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. This city witnesses a hot and humid weather which gets better with rain every now and then. The temperature remains between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. If you are looking to travel in drier months, then plan a visit between December and February or May and August.
Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep₹12942
- Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 12942
- 01 Oct₹14203
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 14203
- 06 Oct₹13886
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 13886
- 07 Oct₹13071
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 13071
- 08 OctAir D'Ayiti
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA