Kathmandu to Mumbai FlightsBook Kathmandu to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7318. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Mumbai. On flights from KTM - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kathmandu to Mumbai flight leave from Kathmandu airport?The first flight from Kathmandu departs at 13:25 from Kathmandu Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 15:55.
- At what time does the last Kathmandu to Mumbai flight depart from Kathmandu airport?The last Kathmandu to Mumbai flight departs at 15:25 from Kathmandu Airport and reaches Mumbai Airport at 18:55.
- On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1597 km. There are a total number of 2 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kathmandu to Mumbai flight?The journey time for a Kathmandu to Mumbai flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 45 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kathmandu and Mumbai.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kathmandu to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai everyday?There are 2 flights that fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai in the next 30 days?₹7318 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai in the next 30 days. Book from 2 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai weekly?There are 2 flights that fly from Kathmandu to Mumbai weekly. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹7318.
- What is cheapest fare to Mumbai from Kathmandu today?The cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Mumbai is ₹7318. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Mumbai right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kathmandu to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kathmandu to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kathmandu to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kathmandu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kathmandu to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kathmandu to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kathmandu to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Generally known as the Tribhuvan International Airport, the Kathmandu Airport got its status in 1995. In fact, it caters to 3 million passengers each year. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Kathmandu City Chowk and Kathmandu Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. To cover this stretch, you can opt to travel by a prepaid cab. The most preferred choice here is local taxis. The closest bus station to the airport located just outside its gate. From here, board a local taxi if you are low on luggage for commuting to and from the airport. Although there is no connectivity via a train between these points. Other than these travel options, you can opt for shuttle services. These services are provided by almost every local hotel in the city.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Executive Lounge present at the international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from kathmandu with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. There are few shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in limited duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage wrapping service. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
Top Routes from Kathmandu
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the busiest airport in the state of Maharashtra and in Western India. It is also among the largest International Airports of the country and caters to a large number of passengers everyday. The Mumbai airport, known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, is located about 12 km from city centre. To reach the international terminal of the airport, you can get off at the Andheri (East Railway Station) and then take a bus for the remaining distance. If you think local trains will be too crowded, you can travel in BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) buses, which are the most popular mode of transportation in the city. Taxi services are also available at every nook and corner of the city.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Top Routes to Mumbai
Kathmandu to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec₹9902
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 9902
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec₹9902
Royal Nepal Airlines
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Royal Nepal Airlines Airline from INR 9902
- 27 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan₹11023
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 11023
- 02 Jan₹10940
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Air India Airline from INR 10940
- 03 Jan
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan₹9989
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9989
- 08 Jan₹9449
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 9449
- 09 JanJet Airways
- 10 Jan₹10229
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 10229
- 13 Jan₹8339
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8339
- 14 Jan
- 15 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 18 Jan₹7685
- Kathmandu to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7685
- 19 Jan
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com