Kathmandu to Patna FlightsBook Kathmandu to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹10252. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Patna. On flights from KTM - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Patna Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kathmandu and Patna in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Patna is 234 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Patna flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Patna route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Patna route each day?11 flights fly on Kathmandu to Patna route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kathmandu to Patna in the next 30 days?₹10252 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kathmandu to Patna in next 30 days. There are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Patna for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kathmandu to Patna for today is ₹10252. So wait no more and fly to Patna airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kathmandu to Patna?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Patna with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kathmandu to Patna flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Patna flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kathmandu to Patna?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Patna flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kathmandu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kathmandu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kathmandu to Patna flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kathmandu to Patna travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kathmandu to Patna Flight Fares
|Kathmandu - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kathmandu to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Only prime international of India, the Tribhuvan International Airport serves 3 million passengers each year. This airport was launched in 1995 and since then has become a source point for many passengers. For anyone travelling from the Kathmandu airport and city centre or vice versa, the distance is 9 km. This route can be easily covered via a local taxi or prepaid cab. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a local bus that stops right outside the airport gate. If you are looking for a train ride, you might be disappointed as there are is no train connectivity between these points. Many local hotels in Kathmandu endow travellers with free shuttle service. Contact the concerned hotel and check for this option.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport with its well-built structure and facilities, endows flyers with an ultimate experience. The airport has an Executive lounge situated at the international terminal. For using this facility one needs to either have a single visit pass or lounge membership or pay-per-use system. Passengers are provided with two currency exchange counters at both the terminals. If a flyer needs to shop, he/she can pick stuff like souvenirs, locally made gifts, etc. at the various shops dotted across the airport. They can also head to limited duty-free shopping at the international terminal. This airport also has the facility of luggage wrapping to keep your stuff safe during the transition. Other provisions for passengers include include post office, luggage trolleys, mobile charging points, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
Kathmandu, the city full of smiles, happiness, spiritualism and adventures is a place that ought to be visited at least once in a lifetime. The capital city of Nepal and the commercial hub, this city has its own story to tell. Bordered by the great Himalayas and inhabited with astounding flora and fauna, the place is a treat to sore eyes and for people trying to connect with Nature, this place is a heaven. Although it gets haunted by tourists throughout the year, the best time to visit Kathmandu is at the onset of summer.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, popular by the name of Jay Prakash Narayan airport serves the state of Bihar. In understanding to the statistics, it is counted as the 22nd busiest air terminal of India. Patna City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 21 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 25 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at Mithapur which has the closest bus stand. Located 5 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
A good airport is always judged by the type of facilities it provides to the passengers. Patna Airport stands true to this and endows its flyers with great facilities. The airport has luggage trolley facility to keep the passengers comfortable and at ease. There is also a lost and found counter wherein you can report any misplaced or lost luggage. If you wish to shop at the airport, you can search through various basic shops selling essentials. Duty free shops are not a part of this airport. Keeping in mind the comfort of passengers, the airport has basic necessities pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. There are food counters as well to take care of your hunger pangs.
Best Time to Visit Patna
One of the prime metropolitan cities of Bihar, Patna is a wonderful place to visit. Places like Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Patna. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Patna. As summers hit the city the temperature rises between 28°C to 41°C. Winter months in Patna are joyful as the temperature is 12°C to 32°C. July, August, and September are the months when the city is drenched in rain.
Kathmandu to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Oct₹11649
- Kathmandu to Patna by Jet Airways Airline from INR 11649
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 06 NovAir India
- 07 Nov₹11822
- Kathmandu to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 11822
- 12 Nov₹13072
- Kathmandu to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 13072
- 19 Nov₹13397
- Kathmandu to Patna by Air India Airline from INR 13397
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org