Kathmandu to Phuket FlightsBook Kathmandu to Phuket flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Phuket. On flights from KTM - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kathmandu and Phuket in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Phuket is 2596 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Phuket flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kathmandu-Phuket route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kathmandu to Phuket route each day?8 flights fly on Kathmandu to Phuket route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kathmandu to Phuket?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kathmandu to Phuket with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kathmandu to Phuket flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Phuket flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kathmandu to Phuket?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Phuket flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kathmandu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kathmandu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kathmandu to Phuket flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kathmandu to Phuket travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Situated in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport is 6 km away from the city centre. It was inaugurated in 1995 and is the only prime international airport in India. It caters to 3 million passengers each year. To travel from the airport to the city centre or vice versa, there are prepaid cabs available along with normal taxis. If you do not have much luggage, you can also board a local bus that stops at the airport gate. There are many local hotels that offer shuttle service to and from airport. You can connect with your hotel to know the availability. There are no trains between these two points.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-designed and structured airport. International terminal of this airport has Executive lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the limited duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can use the facility of luggage wrapping. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, post office, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
The culturally rich and diversified city of Kathmandu is a place boasting of beautiful temples and majestic views of the mighty Himalayas. Touched by western civilization yet safeguarding its culture, this place amidst the clouds needs to be in the bucket list of every traveller. The city gets the usual four climatic variations, i.e., summer, winter, monsoon and spring/autumn. The best time to visit Kathmandu is in spring season when the sun is gentle with cool breeze and fragrance in the air making this place even more romantic to spend some days of solace.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket international airport is one of the most important airports in the country of Thailand. Located at a distance of approximately 32 km, the airport is easily accessible via public transport. Two terminals in the airport cater to the domestic and international flights respectively. Other than connecting a number of international destinations, a number of flights for Bangkok also fly from this airport on a daily basis. Airport Limousine, metered taxis, local buses and minivans are available to reach any part of the city from the airport. Those on a budget, minivans are the best way to commute.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of tourism. Phuket International Airport connects Thailand with all the major countries across the globe. Wi-Fi, children’s care rooms, business lounges, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. With around 4 duty free shops, the airport is an ideal place to indulge in guilt free shopping. Commuters can also spend some leisure time at the in-house lounges located at both domestic and international terminal. A left luggage facility is also provided in the domestic arrival hall.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available
Phuket Airport Details
Address not available