Kathmandu to Srinagar FlightsBook Kathmandu to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Srinagar. On flights from KTM - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kathmandu to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 1227 km. There are a total number of 8 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kathmandu to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kathmandu to Srinagar everyday?There are 8 flights that fly from Kathmandu to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kathmandu to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kathmandu to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kathmandu to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kathmandu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kathmandu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kathmandu to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kathmandu to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Generally known as the Tribhuvan International Airport, the Kathmandu Airport got its status in 1995. In fact, it caters to 3 million passengers each year. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Kathmandu City Chowk and Kathmandu Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. To cover this stretch, you can opt to travel by a prepaid cab. The most preferred choice here is local taxis. The closest bus station to the airport located just outside its gate. From here, board a local taxi if you are low on luggage for commuting to and from the airport. Although there is no connectivity via a train between these points. Other than these travel options, you can opt for shuttle services. These services are provided by almost every local hotel in the city.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-designed and structured airport. International terminal of this airport has Executive lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the limited duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can use the facility of luggage wrapping. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, post office, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport, also called Sheikh ul Alam Airport, is one of the most busy airports in India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the JKSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From TRC (Tourist Reception Centre), one can board the JKSRTC (Jammu and Kashmir Government’s official bus service) bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : email@example.com