Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kathmandu and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from KTM - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kathmandu Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kathmandu and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam is 1134 km in a direct flight. Approximately 10 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kathmandu and Vishakhapatnam?The cabin baggage limit on Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam, how many flights fly on this route everyday?10 flights fly on Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam, how many weekly flights fly on this route?10 weekly flights fly on Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam route. The prices of these flights vary from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam?Book tickets from Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kathmandu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kathmandu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flight?To change the travelling date for Kathmandu to Vishakhapatnam flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Reach At Kathmandu Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport is located in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu and is 6 km from the city centre. Inaugurated in 1995, it is the only prime international airport of India. Kathmandu Airport can be reached via prepaid cab or local taxi. These are available outside the terminal building. There is no connection by train between Kathmandu Airport and city centre. You can take a taxi and reach the airport or vice versa. A bus ride between these two places is also available. The bus can be boarded just outside the airport gate. There are many hotels that offer shuttle service for pick up and drop. Connect with your hotel to check for these services.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Kathmandu airport is a well-designed and structured airport. International terminal of this airport has Executive lounge for the comfort of the passengers. One can use these lounges through any of these three means: single visit passes, lounge memberships or pay-per-use. For shopping, head to the limited duty free shops at the international terminal. Other than this, the airport is marked by shops selling merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. You can use currency exchange counters present at both terminals. At this airport, you can use the facility of luggage wrapping. Other facilities at this airport include mobile charging points, post office, luggage trolleys, medical services, free Wi-Fi after security, etc.
Best Time To Visit Kathmandu
Nepal is home to many tourist places that are spellbounding, butone can’t simply forget the capital city Kathmandu that makes Nepal tourism stand apart. With hotels unveiling serene views of the mighty Himalayas from the windows and casinos giving a western aroma to the city, the place has become a traveller’s paradise. If you are looking to connect with yourself, this should definitely be your go-to destination. The best time to visit Kathmandu and explore its serenity would be before the onset of winters when the navigation here is easier and comfortable.
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are several modes of reaching Visakhapatnam International Airport in Lucknow from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned APSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 9 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you can take a 38-series bus or take bus no. 10A. These buses run between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm and you can choose either a City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C bus. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Prepaid Taxi Stalls, Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
With an astonishing blend of industries and picturesque beauty, the city of Visakhapatnam is truly an authentic haven for people who love to have fun and also seek adventure. Its beauty stretches across its lakes, beautiful beaches, hilly caves and much more. The city has a lot to give away in terms of its landscape. The city sees three seasons in a year: Monsoon, Winter and Summer. The best time to visit Visakhapatnam out of these seasons would be the winter season. This season starts in October and ends in March. These months witness a temperature ranging from 15°C - 30°C. You will be offered pleasant weather during this time with a relief from the heat. Visit this city and enjoy your time sightseeing.
Kathmandu Airport Details
Address not available
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Address not available