Kochi to Colombo FlightsBook Kochi to Colombo flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4540. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kochi and Colombo. On flights from COK - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi to Colombo Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||521 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||SriLankan, Air India|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹4540|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹4540|
|Minimum Flight Duration||01 Hours & 10 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kochi||SriLankan 166, Departs at 13:25|
|First Flight Arrives at Colombo||SriLankan 166, Arrives at 14:35|
|Last Flight Departs from Kochi||SriLankan 166, Departs at 13:25|
|Last Flight Arrives at Colombo||SriLankan 166, Arrives at 14:35|
Kochi Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Kochi for Colombo?The earliest flight for Colombo departs at 13:25 from Kochi and reaches Colombo at 14:35.
- To reach Colombo late at night, when does the last flight from Kochi departs?To reach Colombo late at night, the last flight from Kochi departs at 13:25 and arrives Colombo airport at 14:35. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Kochi to Colombo by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kochi to Colombo is approximately 521 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kochi Airport to Colombo Airport is about 2 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Kochi to Colombo in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Kochi to Colombo by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹4540.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kochi to Colombo.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Colombo from Kochi, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kochi to Colombo, there are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Colombo easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kochi to Colombo route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4540 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kochi to Colombo. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kochi to Colombo route.
- For reaching Colombo from Kochi, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kochi to Colombo, there are 2 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kochi to Colombo route is ₹4540.
- To travel from Kochi to Colombo, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kochi to Colombo ends here. ₹4540 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kochi to Colombo?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kochi to Colombo with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kochi to Colombo flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kochi to Colombo flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kochi to Colombo flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kochi to Colombo flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kochi?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kochi is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kochi to Colombo)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kochi to Colombo flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kochi to Colombo Flight Fares
|Kochi - Colombo Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Colombo Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located in just about 36 km from the main city of Kochi, Cochin International Airport is an international airport that serves Kochi. For a hassle-free trip to Kochi Airport, board a bus by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates several premium air-conditioned buses. It is also known as Orange Buses and are easily available after say every 30 minutes from the amazing Fort Kochi. If travelling by bus is not your cup of tea then travel by a prepaid taxi by simply contacting at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The fare for 22 km will be Rs 400. Also, for a stress-free and comfortable journey, free some space on your phone to download an app of Ola, Uber or Meru to book a cab for the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Looking for restaurant, coffee shop, tea or snack bars? If yes, then you can easily find these at Cochin International Airport. People travelling for business purpose can find a business center where one can do photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and even use the free Wi-Fi. The 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal and 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal has great car parking facility. There is also a famous shop, Tobacconist which offers a wide variety of well known cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco. For all the shopaholics out there there are world-class duty free shops at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Cochin is home to stunning ocean, white sandy beach, delicious food and gorgeous palm trees. The best places to explore in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. Undoubtedly October, November, December, January to February are the best time to visit Cochin. Summers (March to June) are very humid and hot in Cochin and the temperature rises somewhere between 35°C - 37°C. Explore the breathtaking Cochin during monsoons (starting from mid- July, August, and September) as the state gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Cochin’s temperature varies somewhere 17°C to 22°C.
Top Routes from Kochi
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Located at a distance of about 35 km from Colombo, Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country. 24*7 information desks available at the airport ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Left luggage counters, special assistance, play zone, WiFi, mobile charging, medical services and lounge facilities are available at the airport. Car rental facility is also provided at the airport. Famous eateries like Nestle Lanka, Burger King and Barista can also be found at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
From sandy beaches in Galle to serene mountains in Dambulla, from ancient ruins in Anuradhapura to skyscrapers in Colombo, Sri Lanka is a travellers paradise. Nature walks, trekking, hot air balloons, scuba diving, heritage walks and parasailing are some of the perks of visiting this place. Adam’s peak is the most sacred mountain in the country and is a must-visit. The best time to visit Colombo is between the months of November and February. This is the time when temperature remains low and rainfall doesn’t affect the region. March and April are the months when Colombo witnesses hot temperatures and high humidity levels.
Top Routes to Colombo
Kochi to Colombo Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Jan₹7125
- Kochi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7125
- 22 Jan₹6585
- Kochi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6585
- 29 Jan₹4960
- Kochi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4960
- 01 Feb₹4839
- Kochi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4839
- 03 Feb₹5118
- Kochi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5118
- 05 Feb₹5118
- Kochi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5118
- 07 FebSpiceJet
- 08 Feb₹5450
- Kochi to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 5450
- 09 Feb₹4804
- Kochi to Colombo by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4804
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Colombo
Top Routes From Kochi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan