Kochi to Lucknow FlightsBook Kochi to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2999. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kochi and Lucknow. On flights from COK - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kochi to Lucknow flight leave from Kochi airport?The first flight from Kochi departs at 15:25 from Kochi Airport and reaches Lucknow Airport at 23:00.
- At what time does the last Kochi to Lucknow flight depart from Kochi airport?The last Kochi to Lucknow flight departs at 20:25 from Kochi Airport and reaches Lucknow Airport at 22:00.
- On a direct flight from Kochi to Lucknow, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kochi to Lucknow, the aerial distance covered is 1940 km. There are a total number of 2 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kochi to Lucknow flight?The journey time for a Kochi to Lucknow flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 45 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kochi and Lucknow.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kochi to Lucknow flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kochi to Lucknow everyday?There are 2 flights that fly from Kochi to Lucknow everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kochi to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹2999 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kochi to Lucknow in the next 30 days. Book from 2 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kochi to Lucknow weekly?There are 2 flights that fly from Kochi to Lucknow weekly. Reach Lucknow easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2999.
- What is cheapest fare to Lucknow from Kochi today?The cheapest fare from Kochi to Lucknow is ₹2999. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Lucknow right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kochi to Lucknow, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kochi to Lucknow flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kochi to Lucknow flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kochi to Lucknow flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Lucknow.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kochi to Lucknow flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kochi to Lucknow flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kochi?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kochi or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kochi to Lucknow flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kochi to Lucknow flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kochi to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Kochi - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Since it is very important to reach the airport on time, Kochi offers several great services for the travellers out there. Among the tourists, the most popular choice of transport in Cochin is bus. KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) offers really good service by providing premium air-conditioned buses after every 20-30 minutes from Kochi Fort. Also booking yourself a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society will be a great option. All you have do is call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare for the cab will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. The most convenient and fastest way to reach Cochin Airport is to download cab apps like Ola, Uber or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to the wonderful ocean, sandy beach, crashing waves and gorgeous palm trees, Cochin is truly heaven on Earth. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are some of the best places to visit in Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in this stunning place should be avoided as the temperature varies between 35°C - 37°C. Cochin experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to September. Cochin is somewhere 17-20°C during the winters.
Top Routes from Kochi
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Lucknow Airport (Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow also known as ‘The City of Nawabs’ is a great place to visit in India. October-March is the best time to visit Lucknow. The weather (temperature) varies between 8 °C and 18 °C during these wonderful months and remains cold yet pleasant. An ideal time to explore national parks, museums, and monuments. Also, do carry several warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets chilly during this time. Summers in Lucknow is hot as the temperature remains between 32°C and 40°C. Monsoons are quite enjoyable as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in the city remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes to Lucknow
Kochi to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec
- 23 Dec
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec₹7457
- Kochi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 7457
- 31 Dec₹5592
- Kochi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5592
- 01 Jan₹5172
- Kochi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5172
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan₹3331
- Kochi to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3331
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 Jan
- 15 Jan
- 18 Jan
- 19 Jan
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com