Kochi to Muscat FlightsBook Kochi to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4471. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kochi and Muscat. On flights from COK - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi to Muscat Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||4|
|Aerial Distance||2409 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Oman Air, Air-India Express, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E83, ₹5076|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Air-India Express IX443, ₹4471|
|Minimum Flight Duration||03 Hours & 40 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kochi||Air-India Express 443, Departs at 08:05|
|First Flight Arrives at Muscat||Air-India Express 443, Arrives at 10:20|
|Last Flight Departs from Kochi||IndiGo 83, Departs at 23:05|
|Last Flight Arrives at Muscat||IndiGo 83, Arrives at 01:20|
Kochi Muscat Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kochi to Muscat?The first flight from Kochi leaves at 08:05 from Kochi Airport and arrives Muscat Airport at 10:20.
- When is the last flight from Kochi to reach Muscat scheduled?The last flight from Kochi leaves at 23:05 from Kochi Airport and arrives Muscat Airport at 01:20.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kochi and Muscat in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kochi to Muscat is 2409 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kochi to Muscat take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kochi to Muscat take approximately 03 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kochi and Muscat. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kochi-Muscat flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kochi-Muscat route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kochi to Muscat route each day?4 flights fly on Kochi to Muscat route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kochi to Muscat in the next 30 days?₹4471 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kochi to Muscat in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kochi to Muscat route weekly?4 flights fly on Kochi to Muscat route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kochi to Muscat departs at 08:05 and arrives Muscat at 10:20.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kochi to Muscat for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kochi to Muscat for today is ₹4471. So wait no more and fly to Muscat airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kochi to Muscat?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kochi to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kochi to Muscat flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kochi to Muscat flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kochi to Muscat?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kochi to Muscat flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kochi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kochi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kochi to Muscat flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kochi to Muscat travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kochi to Muscat Flight Fares
|Kochi - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
For good food before a flight check out the restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Also, if you want services like photocopy, payphone, take print outs, and free Wi-Fi, Cochin Airport provides services these and many more. The domestic terminal which has 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal has 4.78 lakh Sq Ft are equipped with car parking. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco is what you wish to buy at the airport then look for Tobacconist. There are world-class duty free shops where you can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to the gorgeous ocean, crashing waves and beautiful palm trees, Cochin is a paradise for nature lovers. The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre are the most visited places in the beautiful Cochin. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination of Kerala gets really hot and the temperature ranges somewhere between 35°C - 37°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Cochin are really great as the temperature is 17-22°C during nights.
Top Routes from Kochi
How to Travel to & from Muscat International Airport
Located about 13.9 km away from the city, Muscat International Airport, formerly known as Seeb International Airport, is the main international airport in Oman. There are several great ways to get to the airport, one is to hire a taxi. Hire via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Also, Oman National Transport Company runs regular buses that stops near the highway of the airport and even runs to the major locations of the city. Oman Air also provides special chauffeur services to and from the airport to its first class and business class passengers.
Facilities at Muscat Airport
Muscat International Airport is home to several great facilities like free Wi-Fi. Once at Muscat airport simply login with your registered mobile number and receive a code to use the Wi-Fi. The terminal buildings of Muscat Airport also provides many public pay phones. Also, ATMs (automated teller machines) are located at this Airport. Amazingly, the ATMs have several different currencies. The terminals of Muscat airport even has 24 hour foreign exchange bureaus. Contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com if you are looking for meet and greet service. Also, duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers are also available at this amazing airport.
Best Time to Visit Muscat
Winter is the best time to visit Muscat, as the temperatures drop down below 30 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 15 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Muscat Festival is held; this festival is a month long festival that celebrates the history and culture of Oman. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time can rise of up to 40 degree celsius.
Top Routes to Muscat
Kochi to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan₹9824
- Kochi to Muscat by Air India Airline from INR 9824
- 24 Jan₹8764
- Kochi to Muscat by Air Arabia Airline from INR 8764
- 25 Jan₹10252
- Kochi to Muscat by Etihad Airways Airline from INR 10252
- 26 Jan₹9655
- Kochi to Muscat by Air India Airline from INR 9655
- 27 Jan₹9193
- Kochi to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 9193
- 28 Jan₹9511
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 9511
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan₹8750
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8750
- 31 Jan₹8767
- Kochi to Muscat by Air Arabia Airline from INR 8767
- 01 Feb₹8420
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8420
- 02 Feb₹8986
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 8986
- 03 Feb₹7150
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 7150
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb₹6750
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6750
- 07 Feb₹6750
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6750
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹7411
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 7411
- 10 Feb₹6548
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 6548
- 11 Feb₹6468
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 6468
- 12 Feb₹5601
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 5601
- 13 FebIndiGo
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb₹6590
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 6590
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb₹5881
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 5881
- 19 Feb₹4891
- Kochi to Muscat by Air-India Express Airline from INR 4891
- 20 Feb₹4550
- Kochi to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 4550
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Muscat
Top Routes From Kochi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan