Kochi to Vishakhapatnam FlightsBook Kochi to Vishakhapatnam flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2599. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kochi and Vishakhapatnam. On flights from COK - VTZ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||1142 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||AirAsia India, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E531, ₹2599|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E531, ₹2599|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 40 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kochi||AirAsia India 1452, Departs at 07:00|
|First Flight Arrives at Vishakhapatnam||AirAsia India 1452, Arrives at 10:00|
|Last Flight Departs from Kochi||IndiGo 531, Departs at 13:00|
|Last Flight Arrives at Vishakhapatnam||IndiGo 531, Arrives at 16:00|
Kochi Vishakhapatnam Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam?The first flight from Kochi leaves at 07:00 from Kochi Airport and arrives Vishakhapatnam Airport at 10:00.
- When is the last flight from Kochi to reach Vishakhapatnam scheduled?The last flight from Kochi leaves at 13:00 from Kochi Airport and arrives Vishakhapatnam Airport at 16:00.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kochi and Vishakhapatnam in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam is 1142 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam take approximately 02 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kochi and Vishakhapatnam. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kochi-Vishakhapatnam flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kochi-Vishakhapatnam route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kochi to Vishakhapatnam route each day?2 flights fly on Kochi to Vishakhapatnam route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam in the next 30 days?₹2599 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kochi to Vishakhapatnam route weekly?2 flights fly on Kochi to Vishakhapatnam route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam departs at 07:00 and arrives Vishakhapatnam at 10:00.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam for today is ₹2599. So wait no more and fly to Vishakhapatnam airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kochi to Vishakhapatnam?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kochi to Vishakhapatnam with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kochi to Vishakhapatnam flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kochi to Vishakhapatnam flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kochi to Vishakhapatnam?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kochi to Vishakhapatnam flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kochi? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kochi, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kochi to Vishakhapatnam flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kochi to Vishakhapatnam travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares
|Kochi - Vishakhapatnam Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Cochin International Airport (COK) is located 36 km from the main centre of Kochi. So, if you need a ride from Kochi to the airport you have several options to do it. One is that you can board premium air-conditioned buses run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a good option. Call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) to book a taxi and the minimum fare is about Rs 400 for 22 km. For a hassle-free trip to Cochin Airport please download apps of Uber, Ola, or Meru.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Several restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars can be found at the amazing Cochin International Airport. Business travellers can now easily find a business center where services like photocopy, payphone, print outs, and free Wi-Fi are available. The 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal and 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal has got a great car parking facility. If you are looking for cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then look for the shop, Tobacconist at the airport. To shop from world-class duty free shops find them at departure (domestic).
Best Time to Visit Cochin
Home to hundreds of coconut trees, the aromatic field of spices and soothing beauty of the backwaters, Cochin is truly a dreamland. The best places to visit in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from October, November, December, January to February. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Cochin are extremely hot and humid with temperatures touching 37°C. Monsoon hits Cochin during the months of July, August, and September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during winter nights.
Top Routes from Kochi
How To Travel To Visakhapatnam Airport
There are many ways to reach Visakhapatnam International Airport like taking the APSRTC bus 10A, (Andhra Pradesh Government’s official bus service) which operates from Dwaraka Nagar Bus Station (RTC Complex) and runs via NAD, Gurudwara and R K Beach. Bus timings are between 5:00 am and 11:00 pm; and the options available are City Ordinary, Metro Express, and Metro Luxury A/C. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities At Visakhapatnam Airport
Visakhapatnam International Airport provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international deck of the airport (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Visakhapatnam
Located on the coast of Bay of Bengal, Visakhapatnam is the largest city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as 'The Jewel of the East Coast' and is flanked by the Bay of Bengal. The port city of Visakhapatnam exhibits a tropical climate with hot summers, humid monsoons and delightful winters. Best time to visit Visakhapatnam is between the months of October and March. The temperature during this time ranges somewhere between 15 degrees to 30 degrees which makes it ideal for sightseeing. Visakhapatnam gets heavy monsoon showers starting from late June and ending through early November.
Top Routes to Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi to Vishakhapatnam Flights Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam Flights Bengaluru to Vishakhapatnam Flights Chennai to Vishakhapatnam Flights Kolkata to Vishakhapatnam Flights Hyderabad to Vishakhapatnam Flights Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flights Ahmedabad to Vishakhapatnam Flights Pune to Vishakhapatnam Flights Goa to Vishakhapatnam Flights
Kochi to Vishakhapatnam Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan₹5139
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 5139
- 23 Jan₹4353
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4353
- 24 Jan₹4561
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4561
- 26 Jan₹4626
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4626
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan₹4382
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by Airline from INR 4382
- 30 Jan₹3714
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by Airline from INR 3714
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb₹3615
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by Airline from INR 3615
- 02 Feb₹3795
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 3795
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 07 Feb₹4239
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4239
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb₹4463
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by IndiGo Airline from INR 4463
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb₹3267
- Kochi to Vishakhapatnam by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3267
- 15 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vishakhapatnam Airport Details
Name : Vishakhapatnam Airport
Address : Near by NAD, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530009
Phone : 089128 51109
Email : NA
Top Routes To Vishakhapatnam
Top Routes From Kochi
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan