Kolkata to Agartala FlightsBook Kolkata to Agartala flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2191. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Agartala. On flights from CCU - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Agartala Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kolkata to Agartala flight leave from Kolkata airport?The first flight from Kolkata departs at 07:30 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Agartala Airport at 08:30.
- At what time does the last Kolkata to Agartala flight depart from Kolkata airport?The last Kolkata to Agartala flight departs at 18:30 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Agartala Airport at 19:30.
- On a direct flight from Kolkata to Agartala, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kolkata to Agartala, the aerial distance covered is 328 km. There are a total number of 11 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kolkata to Agartala flight?The journey time for a Kolkata to Agartala flight on a direct flight is 00 Hours & 55 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kolkata and Agartala.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kolkata to Agartala flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Agartala everyday?There are 11 flights that fly from Kolkata to Agartala everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Agartala in the next 30 days?₹2191 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Agartala in the next 30 days. Book from 11 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Agartala weekly?There are 11 flights that fly from Kolkata to Agartala weekly. Reach Agartala easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2191.
- What is cheapest fare to Agartala from Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Agartala is ₹2191. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Agartala right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kolkata to Agartala, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kolkata to Agartala flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kolkata to Agartala flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Agartala flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Agartala.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Agartala flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Agartala flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kolkata?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kolkata or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kolkata to Agartala flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kolkata to Agartala flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kolkata to Agartala Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Agartala Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Agartala Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport has services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For your convenience it also has a Wireless Internet at the airport. But do remember that you have to pay a charge to use it. Call at +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com if you want to keep items at the airport. Yes, it is possible to keep items at the airport. It will cost you around INR.20/bag per 24 hours. You can keep your item for 30 days, brilliant right? So, don’t wait anymore book a flight to Kolkata right now to experience amazing services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
How to Travel to & from Agartala Airport
There are several modes of reaching C.A. Agartala Airport from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the privately-owned bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 11 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, you must leave for the airport as early as possible, as the bus can be sometimes irregular. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for tourist/privately-owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day. Remember that there Uber and Ola do not provide cab services in Agartala as of 2018.
Facilities at Agartala Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Car Rentals and much more, C.A Agartala Domestic Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the terminal, you can also indulge in some inexpensive shopping of handicrafts, souvenirs, books and more.
Kolkata to Agartala Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Nov₹4691
- Kolkata to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 4691
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec₹2451
- Kolkata to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 2451
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec₹2839
- Kolkata to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 2839
- 05 Dec
- 06 DecIndiGo
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec₹2451
- Kolkata to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 2451
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec₹2801
- Kolkata to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 2801
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
- 16 Dec
- 18 Dec₹3191
- Kolkata to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 3191
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : email@example.com