Kolkata to Amritsar FlightsBook Kolkata to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4696. Approximately 59 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Amritsar. On flights from CCU - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Amritsar is 1671 km in a direct flight. Approximately 59 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?59 flights fly on Kolkata to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Amritsar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4696 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Amritsar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 59 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?59 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Amritsar for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Amritsar for today is ₹4696. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Amritsar.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Amritsar?Book tickets from Kolkata to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Major airport in the state of Punjab, the Amritsar airport (Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport) serves flyers from across India. As per the statistics, it is the 27th busiest airport in India. For anyone travelling from the Amritsar City and Amritsar airport or vice versa, the distance is 11 km. This route can be covered in 30 minutes by a car. If you want to travel by an rickshaw, it will take around 20 minutes. There are no buses or trains available for the commute. There are also pre-taxi services at the airport.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Amritsar Airport offer number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport for 30 minutes. For the comfort of the flyers, there is a cyber cafe, money exchange counter, pharmacy counters, ATMs, etc. The airport also has various eating joints serving a variety of delicious food. There are duty free shops available at the international terminal. Also, there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices. There is a free shuttle bus service that runs between the airport and the Golden Temple twice a day.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Kolkata to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Oct₹8606
- Kolkata to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 8606
- 24 Oct₹8138
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8138
- 25 Oct₹7718
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7718
- 26 Oct₹6668
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6668
- 27 Oct₹8251
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 8251
- 28 Oct₹6020
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6020
- 29 Oct₹6020
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6020
- 30 Oct
- 31 Oct
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov
- 11 Nov₹5532
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5532
- 12 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov₹6781
- Kolkata to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6781
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com