Kolkata to Bangkok FlightsBook Kolkata to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5278. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Bangkok. On flights from CCU - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Kolkata departs for Bangkok?The first flight from Kolkata to Bangkok is at 00:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 04:10.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to Bangkok?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kolkata - Bangkok route. The last flight leaves at 20:05 and arrives in Bangkok at 01:10.
- To travel from Kolkata to Bangkok through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kolkata and Bangkok is 1619 km. There are about 7 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Kolkata to Bangkok flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Kolkata to Bangkok air journey is 02 Hours & 35 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kolkata and Bangkok.
- On a Kolkata to Bangkok flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kolkata to Bangkok flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many flights fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday?To reach Bangkok, there are 7 flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kolkata to Bangkok, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kolkata to Bangkok in the next 30 days, ₹5278 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 7 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Bangkok, which airlines fly to this destination from Kolkata?To reach Bangkok, there are 6 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kolkata. Kolkata to Bangkok route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kolkata?To reach Bangkok, there are 7 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata. The price ranges from Kolkata to Bangkok. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Bangkok today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Bangkok for today is ₹5278. Bangkok is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kolkata to Bangkok through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kolkata to Bangkok. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bangkok flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bangkok flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bangkok airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Bangkok flights?For Kolkata to Bangkok flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kolkata?If you are flying from Kolkata, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kolkata to Bangkok flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kolkata to Bangkok flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kolkata to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities At Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok, capital city of the kingdom of Thailand, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. To cater to the large number of tourists, Suvarnabhumi International Airport encompasses all modern day facilities. It is located at a strategic location and is easily accessed from every corner of the city. Approximately 30 kms away from the airport is the city centre. Wide availability of public transport makes the commute cheaper and convenient. Airport Rail Link, located at Basement B of airport terminal, provides an easy and affordable connectivity with the city. Sharing vans is also a good option for the commute.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in the kingdom of Thailand. The airport is famous for its chic interiors and state-of-the-art facilities. Left luggage facility is available at Level 2 and Level 5 of the arrivals and departures area of the airport. The airport has duty free shops for almost everything including liquor, perfume, cosmetics, apparels, watches and much more. A number of dining places can be dotted in the 25,000-square-metre airport terminal. Some of the famous food chain brands including Pizza Hut and Burger King can also be spotted at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
Boasting of some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, Thailand in no time has created its place in the global tourism map. It is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. The capital of this kingdom, Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride to taking a boat ride, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
Kolkata to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug₹7216
- Kolkata to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 7216
- 28 Aug₹6564
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6564
- 29 Aug₹6564
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6564
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep₹5594
- Kolkata to Bangkok by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5594
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep₹5801
- Kolkata to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 5801
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available