Kolkata to Bhatinda FlightsBook Kolkata to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Bhatinda. On flights from CCU - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Bhatinda in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Bhatinda is 1581 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Bhatinda?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Bhatinda flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Bhatinda, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Kolkata to Bhatinda route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kolkata to Bhatinda, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Bhatinda route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Bhatinda. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Bhatinda?Book tickets from Kolkata to Bhatinda via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bhatinda flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bhatinda flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Bhatinda flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Bhatinda flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Bhatinda flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Bhatinda flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, Bhatinda Airport (IATA: BUP) in Bhatinda provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available outside the terminal building. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. Souvenir shops, book stalls and more are available throughout the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. Free trolley service, lost and found baggage counters, VIP baggage service area and x-ray scanners are also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
Hundreds of tourists visit the historic city of Bathinda to get an insight into its glorious past. A number of grand forts and ancient forts stand witness to its rich history. One of the oldest places to visit in this city is the Qila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. Tourists planning sightseeing in the city should prefer visiting during the winter months. The temperature during winter months hover between 8 degree Celsius to 24 degree Celsius. It is the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda and indulge in outdoor activities.
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available