Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1552. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from CCU - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight leave from Kolkata airport?The first flight from Kolkata departs at 04:45 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 05:55.
- At what time does the last Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight depart from Kolkata airport?The last Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight departs at 19:45 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 21:55.
- On a direct flight from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 369 km. There are a total number of 10 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight?The journey time for a Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kolkata and Bhubaneshwar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 10 flights that fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹1552 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days. Book from 10 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar weekly?There are 10 flights that fly from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar weekly. Reach Bhubaneshwar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹1552.
- What is cheapest fare to Bhubaneshwar from Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar is ₹1552. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bhubaneshwar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kolkata?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kolkata or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several great ways to reach the airport like boarding a bus. Choose from V1, VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), and AC-49 (Eden city – Airport). Hire a yellow taxi, which will take you to the airport or you can even opt for Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata, popularly known as the ‘City of Joy’, the former capital of British India. Situated on the eastern coast of India, Kolkata witnesses a typical tropical climate. Just like any other region of India, this city is dominated is majorly three seasons: summers, monsoon and winters. Although the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. Starting from autumn, the weather is pleasant and perfect for sightseeing. Apart from the weather, you can also indulge in the festivities like Durga Puja, Laxmi Puja and Kali Puja. You can plan a holiday around this time to have a delightful travel experience.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
There are many ways to reach Biju Patnaik International Airport like taking the state bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A. Most bus lines pass through Ashok Nagar station, so you can board from there, but make sure you check the stoppages, so as to avoid confusion. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw. You can also opt for an Ola or Uber cab for more convenience. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus. They are also available at every hour, from day to night.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
Bhubaneswar Airport (BBI) or Biju Patnaik International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Apollo Hospital, which is located on airport grounds. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Top Routes to Bhubaneshwar
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Bengaluru to Bhubaneshwar Flights Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flights Hyderabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kochi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Ahmedabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Pune to Bhubaneshwar Flights Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flights
Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec₹1633
- Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 1633
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹3227
- Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3227
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan
- 04 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 06 Jan
- 07 Jan₹1633
- Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 1633
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 14 JanIndiGo
- 15 Jan
- 16 Jan
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org