Kolkata to Chennai FlightsBook Kolkata to Chennai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7077. Approximately 17 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Chennai. On flights from CCU - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Chennai Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kolkata to Chennai?The first flight from Kolkata leaves at 05:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 12:20.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to reach Chennai scheduled?The last flight from Kolkata leaves at 23:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Chennai Airport at 02:20.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Chennai in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Chennai is 1357 km. Approximately 17 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kolkata to Chennai take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kolkata to Chennai take approximately 02 Hours & 15 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kolkata and Chennai. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Chennai flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Chennai route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Chennai route each day?17 flights fly on Kolkata to Chennai route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Chennai in the next 30 days?₹7077 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Chennai in next 30 days. There are 17 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Chennai route weekly?17 flights fly on Kolkata to Chennai route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kolkata to Chennai departs at 05:10 and arrives Chennai at 12:20.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Chennai for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Chennai for today is ₹7077. So wait no more and fly to Chennai airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Chennai?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Chennai flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Chennai flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Chennai?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Chennai flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Chennai flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Chennai travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Chennai Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Chennai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Chennai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in the country, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is only about 17 km away from the main city. So, in case you are wondering as how to travel to the amazing airport, read here about the following options. There are many bus lines available which connects Kolkata city with the airport. The nearest bus stop is about 15-17 minutes away from the airport.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
Also, hiring a yellow taxi is great and cheap option. There are also Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru to serve you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like it has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. If you are looking for wireless Internet then it is is available. All you have to do is pay a fee. Also, for those who are thinking to leave behind their luggage here can do it for 25- 30 days. Look at the departures or arrivals areas of the airport you will find the counter (service available 24*7). And it will cost you just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more info.call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a beautiful and quite famous destination on the Indian map. Once the former capital of British India, this city places itself on the eastern coast of India and witnesses a typical tropical climate. Kolkata showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Other than the good weather, you can also enjoy the greatest festival of Durga Puja during this time.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai airport offers number of facilities to its passengers. Starting from its Travel Club lounges located at both terminals, the airport is dedicated for passenger comfort and convenience. Travel club lounges require a single visit pass or pay-per-use or lounge memberships for usage. For the benefit of the passengers, the airport has ATMs/cash machines and currency exchange at both terminals. For shopping, visit any of the various shops dotting the airport. Here you can buy items like tea, clothing, souvenirs, etc. Duty free shopping is also available at the international terminal. This terminal also has the facility of lockers and luggage storage. Apart from these facilities, you can also find things like luggage trolleys, mobile charging spots, child care room, medical services, massage and spa, etc.
Best time to visit Chennai
The cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a must-visit destination. With its extensive treasure of tourist attractions, this place is true beauty. Spend time exploring the beaches, temples, cuisine, historical monuments and much at this destination. Chennai has three seasons: Summer, Winter and Monsoon. If you are looking for the best time to visit Chennai, plan a vacation between November and February. These are considered as the winter months of the city. The lowest temperature during this time is 19°C with maximum rising to 27°C. It is just the right time to escape the heat waves and enjoy sightseeing.
Kolkata to Chennai Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Oct₹7077
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7077
- 20 Oct₹8047
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8047
- 21 Oct₹8559
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 8559
- 22 Oct₹8555
- Kolkata to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8555
- 23 Oct₹6671
- Kolkata to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6671
- 24 Oct₹6666
- Kolkata to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6666
- 25 Oct₹6429
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 6429
- 26 Oct₹5459
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5459
- 27 Oct₹5370
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5370
- 28 Oct₹5271
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5271
- 29 Oct₹5271
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5271
- 30 Oct₹4151
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4151
- 31 Oct
- 01 NovSpiceJet
- 02 NovSpiceJet
- 03 Nov
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov₹3783
- Kolkata to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3783
- 06 Nov
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov
- 09 Nov
- 11 Nov₹5410
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5410
- 12 Nov₹4649
- Kolkata to Chennai by IndiGo Airline from INR 4649
- 13 Nov₹4455
- Kolkata to Chennai by SpiceJet Airline from INR 4455
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A