Kolkata to Coimbatore FlightsBook Kolkata to Coimbatore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4676. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Coimbatore. On flights from CCU - CJB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Coimbatore Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore?The first flight from Kolkata leaves at 05:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Coimbatore Airport at 14:00.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to reach Coimbatore scheduled?The last flight from Kolkata leaves at 13:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Coimbatore Airport at 18:00.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Coimbatore in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Coimbatore is 1766 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore take approximately 04 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kolkata and Coimbatore. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Coimbatore flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Coimbatore route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Coimbatore route each day?3 flights fly on Kolkata to Coimbatore route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore in the next 30 days?₹4676 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Coimbatore route weekly?3 flights fly on Kolkata to Coimbatore route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore departs at 05:10 and arrives Coimbatore at 14:00.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Coimbatore for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Coimbatore for today is ₹4676. So wait no more and fly to Coimbatore airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Coimbatore?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Coimbatore with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Coimbatore flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Coimbatore flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Coimbatore?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Coimbatore flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Coimbatore flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Coimbatore travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Coimbatore Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Coimbatore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Coimbatore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example, you can easily board a bus from several points in Kolkata like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great option to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are equally good options. So, all you have to do is download the app and book a ride to travel to the airport. It will save you time and money.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to & from Coimbatore Airport
Coimbatore Airport, also known as Peelamedu Airport, is located at a distance of about 13 km from the main city. This city is connected to all the other parts of the country through airways, railways and roadways. Approximately 6 domestic and 4 international airlines provide services to and from this airport. The airport, located on Avinashi Road, is about 10 km away from the central bus station. Regular buses from Gandhipuram bus station and Ukkadam stations provide services to the airport. Postpaid and prepaid taxis available at every corner of the city for easy commute.
Facilities at Coimbatore International Airport
Coimbatore International Airport is among the important airports of the country. Some of the airlines that offer their services to and from this airport are IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet and Srilankan Airlines. There are a number of options in this airport for passengers to engage in. There are a number of retail stores that sell souvenirs, apparels and much more. High-end cafes and restaurants are the best place to relax and savour some mouth-watering delicacies. Some of the common services that are available at this airport for the convenience of travellers are ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, information desk, first aid rooms, child care rooms, and entertainment TV.
Kolkata to Coimbatore Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep₹4676
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4676
- 30 Sep₹5885
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 5885
- 01 Oct₹5574
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 5574
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct₹4576
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 4576
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 OctIndiGo
- 13 Oct₹8641
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 8641
- 14 Oct₹8455
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8455
- 15 Oct₹7591
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 7591
- 17 Oct₹7755
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 7755
- 19 Oct₹7984
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7984
- 20 Oct₹9338
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 9338
- 21 Oct₹11625
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 11625
- 22 Oct₹8445
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 8445
- 23 Oct₹6923
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 6923
- 24 Oct₹6873
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Air India Airline from INR 6873
- 26 Oct₹6077
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 6077
- 27 Oct₹5657
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 5657
- 28 Oct₹5780
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 5780
- 31 Oct₹5567
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5567
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov₹5883
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by IndiGo Airline from INR 5883
- 03 Nov₹6537
- Kolkata to Coimbatore by Airline from INR 6537
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Coimbatore Airport Details
Name : Coimbatore International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Coimbatore International Airport,Coimbatore-641014 (Tamil Nadu)
Phone : 91-422-2592155
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org