Kolkata to Goa FlightsBook Kolkata to Goa flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4303. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Goa. On flights from CCU - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Goa Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kolkata to Goa?The first flight from Kolkata leaves at 06:35 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 12:30.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to reach Goa scheduled?The last flight from Kolkata leaves at 11:35 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Goa Airport at 14:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Goa in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Goa is 1709 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kolkata to Goa take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kolkata to Goa take approximately 03 Hours & 05 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kolkata and Goa. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Goa flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Goa route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Goa route each day?7 flights fly on Kolkata to Goa route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Goa in the next 30 days?₹4303 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Goa in next 30 days. There are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Goa route weekly?7 flights fly on Kolkata to Goa route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kolkata to Goa departs at 06:35 and arrives Goa at 12:30.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Goa for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Goa for today is ₹4303. So wait no more and fly to Goa airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Goa?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Goa flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Goa flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Goa?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Goa flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Goa flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Goa travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Goa Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Goa Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Goa Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example, you can easily board a bus from several points in Kolkata like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great option to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are equally good options. So, all you have to do is download the app and book a ride to travel to the airport. It will save you time and money.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Home to services such as free Wi-Fi, many fast food joints, several cafes and restaurants, and premium lounges, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is undoubtedly one of the best airports in India. It also has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For using WiFi here at the airport you have to pay a fee. For those who are looking for a place to keep items, can now keep it at the airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours, you can keep for 30 days. Book your spot at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport where the service is available 24*7. Call +91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The three best ways to reach Goa International Airport (Dabolim Airport) from the city are by taxis, public buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The state-owned bus is cheap but not always reliable in timing, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. The bus plies from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport. Remember, there is no Ola or Uber service in Goa yet.
Facilities at Goa Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange and Car Rentals, Dabolim Airport (Goa International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines, so you can fill up before departing or after arriving. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Goa, also known as the ‘Party Capital of India,’ is one of the most visited destinations in India. From great places to party, delicious Goan cuisine to sandy beaches, lush green forests, and beautiful palm trees, Goa is paradise for everyone. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Goa. November, December, January and February are the best time to visit Goa. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 40°C. Monsoon hits the party capital of India during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Goa is somewhere 20-22°C.
Kolkata to Goa Flight Fare Calendar
- 15 Nov₹10107
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 10107
- 16 Nov₹9108
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 9108
- 17 Nov₹5708
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5708
- 18 Nov₹6829
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6829
- 19 Nov₹7111
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 7111
- 20 Nov₹7292
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 7292
- 21 Nov₹7762
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 7762
- 22 Nov₹7800
- Kolkata to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7800
- 23 Nov₹6266
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 6266
- 24 Nov₹5322
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5322
- 25 Nov₹5983
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5983
- 26 Nov₹7534
- Kolkata to Goa by Go Air Airline from INR 7534
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec₹4881
- Kolkata to Goa by Go Air Airline from INR 4881
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec₹4949
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4949
- 07 Dec₹5545
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5545
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec₹5961
- Kolkata to Goa by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5961
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec₹4949
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 4949
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec₹5545
- Kolkata to Goa by IndiGo Airline from INR 5545
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : email@example.com