Kolkata to Gwalior FlightsBook Kolkata to Gwalior flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6279. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Gwalior. On flights from CCU - GWL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Gwalior Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Gwalior in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Gwalior is 1108 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Gwalior?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Gwalior flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Gwalior, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Kolkata to Gwalior route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Gwalior in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6279 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Gwalior flight, in the next 30 days. There are 9 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Gwalior, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Gwalior route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Gwalior. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Gwalior for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Gwalior for today is ₹6279. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Gwalior.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Gwalior?Book tickets from Kolkata to Gwalior via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Gwalior flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Gwalior flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Gwalior flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Gwalior flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Gwalior flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Gwalior flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Gwalior Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Gwalior Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Gwalior Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Gwalior Airport
Famous for grand palaces, ornate sandstone structures and age-old history, Gwalior is visited by tourists all year round. To cater to this large number, Gwalior Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Spread across an area of 30 acres of land, this airport is under the control of Airports Authority of India. It is among the only four airports in the state of Madhya Pradesh. To reach the airport from the city centre, public transport including taxis, buses or auto rickshaws is easily available. Railway Station is also located at close proximity with the airport.
Facilities at Gwalior Airport
Gwalior Airport is the among the four airports in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Also known as Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia Air Terminal, this airport is located at a distance of 10 km northeast the city of Gwalior. It connects the major cities of Mumbai, Goa, Delhi, Hyderabad and Kolkata with Gwalior. X-ray baggage facilities, Luggage trolleys, first aid facility, wheelchair assistance, travel desk, ATMs and telephone bars are available at the airport. To relish scrumptious food and spend some leisure time, travellers can visit the in-house restaurants and cafes. Also, those who love to read can visit the magazine and book stores located inside the airport.
Best Time to Visit Gwalior
The city of true loyals, Gwalior is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The city is extensively popular for its majestic fort and it is considered as one of the best in the world. Gwalior city is situated at a distance of 118 km from Agra and is well linked by roadways and railways. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The Best Time To Visit Gwalior is from October to March which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 21°C - 4°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Gwalior.
Top Routes to Gwalior
Kolkata to Gwalior Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Dec₹21445
- Kolkata to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 21445
- 25 Dec₹12100
- Kolkata to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 12100
- 30 Dec
- 08 Jan₹10787
- Kolkata to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 10787
- 12 Jan₹13150
- Kolkata to Gwalior by Air India Airline from INR 13150
- 13 Jan₹6740
- Kolkata to Gwalior by Airline from INR 6740
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Gwalior Airport Details
Name : Gwalior Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Rajmata Vijay Raje Scindia Air Terminal,Maharajpura, Gwalior-474020 (MP)
Phone : 91-751-2473880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org