Kolkata to Jaipur FlightsBook Kolkata to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7081. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Jaipur. On flights from CCU - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kolkata to Jaipur?The first flight from Kolkata leaves at 05:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 07:30.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to reach Jaipur scheduled?The last flight from Kolkata leaves at 21:10 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 23:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Jaipur is 1355 km. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kolkata to Jaipur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kolkata to Jaipur take approximately 02 Hours & 20 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kolkata and Jaipur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Jaipur route each day?4 flights fly on Kolkata to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Jaipur in the next 30 days?₹7081 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Jaipur in next 30 days. There are 4 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Jaipur route weekly?4 flights fly on Kolkata to Jaipur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kolkata to Jaipur departs at 05:10 and arrives Jaipur at 07:30.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Jaipur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Jaipur for today is ₹7081. So wait no more and fly to Jaipur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Jaipur Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Jaipur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Jaipur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel To Kolkata Airport
There are several ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example, you can easily board a bus from several points in Kolkata like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great option to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are equally good options. So, all you have to do is download the app and book a ride to travel to the airport. It will save you time and money.
Facilities At Kolkata Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like it has 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. If you are looking for wireless Internet then it is is available. All you have to do is pay a fee. Also, for those who are thinking to leave behind their luggage here can do it for 25- 30 days. Look at the departures or arrivals areas of the airport you will find the counter (service available 24*7). And it will cost you just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more info.call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to Jaipur International Airport
Jaipur International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Jaipur. This airport is ranked as the 11th busiest airport in the country on the basis of daily scheduled flight operations. It encompasses one terminal, which operates both domestic and international flights. Located near a suburb called Sanganer, this airport is approximately 15 minutes driving distance from the city centre. Wide network of public transport make the airport easily accessible from every part of the city. Private car rentals, radio taxis and cabs provide easy transportation from the airport to the Jaipur city.
Facilities At Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport, located 13 km from the city centre, is the main airport serving the city of Jaipur. As Jaipur is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, travel desk and ATMs. There are many shopping options in Jaipur Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
Kolkata to Jaipur Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug
- 21 Aug₹6975
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 6975
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug₹6975
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 6975
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug₹6483
- Kolkata to Jaipur by Air India Airline from INR 6483
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹5495
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5495
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹5946
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5946
- 07 Sep₹5986
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5986
- 08 Sep₹5941
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 5941
- 09 Sep₹4754
- Kolkata to Jaipur by IndiGo Airline from INR 4754
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 SepGo Air
- 17 Sep₹3891
- Kolkata to Jaipur by Go Air Airline from INR 3891
- 18 SepGo Air
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org