Kolkata to Kanpur FlightsBook Kolkata to Kanpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2448. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Kanpur. On flights from CCU - KNU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Kanpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kolkata to Kanpur?The first flight from Kolkata to Kanpur departs at 11:35 and arrives Kanpur at 13:15.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to Kanpur?The last flight from Kolkata’s departs at 11:35 and arrives Kanpur at 13:15.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Kanpur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Kanpur is 919 km in a direct flight. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kolkata to Kanpur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kolkata to Kanpur flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 40 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2448. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Kanpur?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Kanpur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kolkata to Kanpur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kolkata to Kanpur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kolkata to Kanpur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Kanpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?1 flights fly on Kolkata to Kanpur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Kanpur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2448 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Kanpur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Kanpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?1 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Kanpur route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Kanpur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Kanpur for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Kanpur for today is ₹2448. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Kanpur.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Kanpur?Book tickets from Kolkata to Kanpur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Kanpur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Kanpur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Kanpur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Kanpur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Kanpur flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Kanpur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Kanpur Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Kanpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Kanpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport has services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For your convenience it also has a Wireless Internet at the airport. But do remember that you have to pay a charge to use it. Call at +91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to keep items at the airport. Yes, it is possible to keep items at the airport. It will cost you around INR.20/bag per 24 hours. You can keep your item for 30 days, brilliant right? So, don’t wait anymore book a flight to Kolkata right now to experience amazing services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Kanpur Airport
The Patna Airport, popular by the name of Chakeri Air Force Station airport serves the state of Uttar Pradesh. In understanding to the facts, it is the part of Indian Air Force operations at one point in time. Kanpur City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 14 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 30 minutes. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. To travel by a bus, you can opt for travelling by the state bus. You can board this bus at the closest bus stand at 10 km. Located 10 km from the airport, there is also a railway station. This station connects all major rail heads. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by a pre-paid taxi or a cab.
Facilities at Kanpur Airport
Travelling via Kanpur airport in Uttar Pradesh? This airport has number of modern and basic facilities keeping the passengers comfortable and at ease. It offers number of preeminent facilities luggage trolley, wheelchair with escorts, mobile recharging points, etc. Domestic terminal has ISD and STD booths. For a quick nibble, you can reach out to various snack bars and juice centres situated at this airport. Treat yourself while waiting for your flight. If you wish to shop, you can splurge at various basic outlets. Duty free shops are not a part of this airport. Wander through the city or places outside the cities through conveyance facilities at the airport like cabs, buses, pre-paid taxis, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kanpur
A large industrial city in Uttar Pradesh, Kanpur in Maharashtra sees three major seasons - Winter, Summer and Monsoon. The Best Time To Visit Kanpur is from October to February, while March is still pleasant enough for a trip. The temperature during these months ranges between 7 and 20 degree celsius.The summer months, i.e. between April and June, is best to be avoided as temperatures are soaring and scorching, effectively dampening sightseeing plans. The monsoon months, i.e. from July to September, are great to visit the city, but heavy rainfall may at times dampen your plans to go out and explore.
Top Routes to Kanpur
Kolkata to Kanpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec₹3130
- Kolkata to Kanpur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3130
- 18 Dec
- 19 Dec
- 20 Dec
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹2920
- Kolkata to Kanpur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2920
- 23 Dec₹2920
- Kolkata to Kanpur by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2920
- 24 Dec
- 25 Dec
- 26 Dec
- 27 Dec
- 28 Dec
- 29 Dec
- 30 Dec
- 31 Dec
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan
- 03 Jan
- 05 Jan
- 07 Jan
- 08 Jan
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 13 Jan
- 15 Jan
- 16 Jan
- 17 Jan
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Kanpur Airport Details
Name : Kanpur Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Aerodrome,Kanpur Cantt,Kanpur-208004 (UP)
Phone : 91-512-2383553,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org