Kolkata to Lucknow FlightsBook Kolkata to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1999. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Lucknow. On flights from CCU - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kolkata to Lucknow?The first flight from Kolkata leaves at 04:45 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 06:35.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to reach Lucknow scheduled?The last flight from Kolkata leaves at 18:45 from Kolkata Airport and arrives Lucknow Airport at 20:35.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kolkata and Lucknow in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Lucknow is 890 km. Approximately 3 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kolkata to Lucknow take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kolkata to Lucknow take approximately 01 Hours & 45 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kolkata and Lucknow. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Lucknow flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kolkata-Lucknow route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Lucknow route each day?3 flights fly on Kolkata to Lucknow route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kolkata to Lucknow in the next 30 days?₹1999 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Lucknow in next 30 days. There are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kolkata to Lucknow route weekly?3 flights fly on Kolkata to Lucknow route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kolkata to Lucknow departs at 04:45 and arrives Lucknow at 06:35.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Lucknow for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kolkata to Lucknow for today is ₹1999. So wait no more and fly to Lucknow airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kolkata to Lucknow?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Lucknow with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kolkata to Lucknow flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Lucknow flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kolkata to Lucknow?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kolkata to Lucknow flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kolkata? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kolkata, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kolkata to Lucknow flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kolkata to Lucknow travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kolkata to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example, you can easily board a bus from several points in Kolkata like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great option to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru are equally good options. So, all you have to do is download the app and book a ride to travel to the airport. It will save you time and money.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The three best ways to reach Lucknow International Airport from the city are by taxis, UPSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The UPSRTC bus (24B) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can catch the bus at Charbagh Bus Station. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most wonderful and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 4-5 months in the city are superbly pleasant and really cold. The temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C and is a perfect time to visit famous national parks, museums, and monuments of Lucknow. Also, pack clothes that will protect from the cold when travelling to Lucknow as the temperature drops down. The temperature in the city during hot season is between somewhere 32°C and 40°C. 'City of Tehzeeb' remains in between 25°C and 35°C during the rainy season. Between 8°C-18°C, Lucknow experiences winters.
Kolkata to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Nov₹5119
- Kolkata to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 5119
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov
- 26 Nov
- 27 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec₹3491
- Kolkata to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3491
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec₹3491
- Kolkata to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3491
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec₹2300
- Kolkata to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 2300
- 16 Dec
- 17 Dec
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org