Kolkata to Mumbai FlightsBook Kolkata to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3810. Approximately 54 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Mumbai. On flights from CCU - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Kolkata for Mumbai?The earliest flight for Mumbai departs at 02:00 from Kolkata and reaches Mumbai at 04:45.
- To reach Mumbai late at night, when does the last flight from Kolkata departs?To reach Mumbai late at night, the last flight from Kolkata departs at 23:00 and arrives Mumbai airport at 02:45. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Kolkata to Mumbai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kolkata to Mumbai is approximately 1660 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kolkata Airport to Mumbai Airport is about 54 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Kolkata to Mumbai in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Kolkata to Mumbai by airways, the average journey duration will be 02 Hours & 45 Minutes and will cost around ₹3810.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kolkata to Mumbai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Mumbai from Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kolkata to Mumbai, there are 54 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Mumbai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kolkata to Mumbai route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3810 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Mumbai. There are 54 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kolkata to Mumbai route.
- For reaching Mumbai from Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kolkata to Mumbai, there are 54 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kolkata to Mumbai route is ₹3810.
- To travel from Kolkata to Mumbai, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kolkata to Mumbai ends here. ₹3810 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kolkata to Mumbai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Mumbai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kolkata to Mumbai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Mumbai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kolkata to Mumbai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kolkata to Mumbai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kolkata to Mumbai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kolkata to Mumbai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kolkata to Mumbai Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Mumbai Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Mumbai Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
The best way to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport from the city is by a bus. Here are the points from where you can board a bus. AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great way to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, or Meru are available for you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famously called as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata was once the former capital of British India. This beautiful city is located on the eastern coast of India and is blessed with a typical tropical climate. Similar to many regions of the country, Kolkata has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata would be during the winters that start from October and end in March. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the budding autumn and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. Other than the weather, you can experience the famous Durga Puja during this time. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to a large number of domestic and international flights on a daily basis. The two terminals of the airport are located at separate locations in Santacruz and Andheri, respectively. Commuting from one terminal to another can easily be done via AC buses and taxis. Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, Mumbai airport is located at a distance of just 12 km from the main city. Public transport is easily available from every corner of the city to commute to the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station to the domestic terminal. Bus number 312 connects the railway station with the terminal. Similarly, Andheri (East) is the closest railway station to reach the international terminal and buses numbered 321 and 308 provides the connectivity.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the best airports in the country. Some of the facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs. To connect to any Wi-Fi in the airport, passengers need to use their mobile numbers as login IDs. Terminal 2 of the airport encompasses a world class drop-in business centre named as Regus Express. The centre, equipped with a cafe, private workspaces, business lounge, meeting rooms, co-working spaces and video conferencing facilities, allows passengers to utilise their travel time and work on the go. Some other services that ensure a comfortable journey for the travellers include postal service, smoking areas, baggage wrapping and shopping stores.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Kolkata to Mumbai Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Nov₹9024
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 9024
- 17 Nov₹8588
- Kolkata to Mumbai by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8588
- 18 Nov₹7884
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7884
- 19 Nov₹7425
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7425
- 20 Nov₹7028
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7028
- 21 Nov
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov₹5317
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5317
- 25 Nov₹7189
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 7189
- 26 Nov₹5317
- Kolkata to Mumbai by IndiGo Airline from INR 5317
- 27 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com