Kolkata to Nagpur FlightsBook Kolkata to Nagpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2174. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Nagpur. On flights from CCU - NAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Nagpur Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Kolkata departs for Nagpur?The first flight from Kolkata to Nagpur is at 04:55. The flight arrives at the destination at 06:40.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to Nagpur?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kolkata - Nagpur route. The last flight leaves at 18:55 and arrives in Nagpur at 20:40.
- To travel from Kolkata to Nagpur through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kolkata and Nagpur is 969 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Kolkata to Nagpur flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Kolkata to Nagpur air journey is 01 Hours & 45 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kolkata and Nagpur.
- On a Kolkata to Nagpur flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kolkata to Nagpur flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Nagpur, how many flights fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday?To reach Nagpur, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kolkata to Nagpur, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kolkata to Nagpur in the next 30 days, ₹2174 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 5 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Nagpur, which airlines fly to this destination from Kolkata?To reach Nagpur, there are 2 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kolkata. Kolkata to Nagpur route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Nagpur, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kolkata?To reach Nagpur, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kolkata. The price ranges from Kolkata to Nagpur. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Nagpur today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Nagpur for today is ₹2174. Nagpur is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kolkata to Nagpur through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kolkata to Nagpur. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Nagpur flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Nagpur flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Nagpur airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Nagpur flights?For Kolkata to Nagpur flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kolkata?If you are flying from Kolkata, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kolkata to Nagpur flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kolkata to Nagpur flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kolkata to Nagpur Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Nagpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Nagpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
How to Travel to & from Nagpur Airport
There are several brilliant ways to reach Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport. For example, one can easily hire a cab, board a bus or can simply travel by the country’s favourite mode of transportation, an auto rickshaw. For a hassle-free journey to Nagpur Airport please download apps of Uber or Meru. Also, the easiest and fastest way to commute to the Nagpur Airport is to hire an auto rickshaw. But before hiring an auto don’t forget to use the taxi fare calculator which will give you an estimated amount for the ride. Now call at these numbers to book a cab for the airport. Car Rental Nagpur (tel. +91 84466 00123), Kumar Travels (tel. +91 92252 10869) and MB Travels (tel. +91 77750 20105).
Facilities at Nagpur Airport
Being one of the best airports in the country, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport has got several great services for the travellers. Regardless of what class of service one is flying, there are lounges that one can enter by paying at the door. For example: Travel Club (domestic), located at the domestic departures, Airside, 1st Floor, across from Gate 4. The other one is Travel Club (international), located at the international departures, Airside, 1st Floor, across from Gate 4. There are also services like child care room, currency exchange counters, medical services, pharmacy, luggage storage & lockers, duty free shops etc.
Best Time To Visit Nagpur
Popular for its oranges as ‘The Orange City’, Nagpur is the fourth largest city in the state of Maharashtra. Except for summer, i.e the months of April and June, every other season in the city is enjoyable. The best time to visit Nagpur is between November and March, so make sure to plan your holidays during this time and enjoy every minute of your stay. Winter is quite cold; ensure that you carry your warm clothes so as to be comfortable on your outings and sightseeing sprees. Between July and September are the monsoon months, when the average temperature is 15 degree celsius.
Kolkata to Nagpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct₹3539
- Kolkata to Nagpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 3539
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct₹2275
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2275
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct₹2285
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2285
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹2785
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2785
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct₹3439
- Kolkata to Nagpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 3439
- 17 Oct₹3360
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3360
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹4319
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 4319
- 22 Oct₹3841
- Kolkata to Nagpur by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3841
- 23 Oct
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagpur Airport Details
Name : Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport,Nagpur-440005 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-712-2807501, 6450835
Email : email@example.com