Kolkata to Patna FlightsBook Kolkata to Patna flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1733. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Patna. On flights from CCU - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Patna Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kolkata to Patna?The first flight from Kolkata to Patna departs at 09:20 and arrives Patna at 10:35.
- When is the last flight from Kolkata to Patna?The last flight from Kolkata’s departs at 21:20 and arrives Patna at 22:35.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Patna is 471 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kolkata to Patna flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kolkata to Patna flight takes approximately 01 Hours & 05 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹1733. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kolkata to Patna flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kolkata to Patna flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kolkata to Patna. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Kolkata to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Patna in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹1733 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Patna flight, in the next 30 days. There are 6 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Patna for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Patna for today is ₹1733. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Patna.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Patna?Book tickets from Kolkata to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Patna Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Patna Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Patna Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
There are several economical ways to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like boarding a bus from the following options like AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), VS1, and V1. One can even hire a yellow taxi for travelling to Kolkata Airport or opt for services from Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru. These cab providers will take you to the airport in a hassle free way.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is home to services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is available at this airport for a nominal fee. If you are wondering whether you can leave behind luggages at the airport. Then yes you can for 30 days. Book at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (24*7 service available). And don’t worry it will costs you just INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more details you can call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is an alluring and quite a prominent destination located at the banks of Hooghly River. This capital of West Bengal was once the former capital of British India. Glorifying the eastern coast of India, the city witnesses a typical tropical climate. Kolkata exhibits three major seasons just like other states of India. They are Winters, Summers and Monsoon. If you are willing to plan a trip, the best time to visit Kolkata would start from October and end in March. The weather during these months is beautiful, little cold and breezy which sets the right mood for exploring the place. Also, if you are fascinated by the grand event of Durga Puja, October is the right month to make a visit.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
The Patna Airport, also known as Jay Prakash Narayan Airport is the main airport for the state of Bihar. In accordance to the statistics, it is considered as the 22nd busiest airport of India. The central point of the city known as the Patna City Chowk and its distance from the Patna airport is 21 km. This distance can be covered by a car in 25 minutes. There are also other ways to travel to and fro the airport. Mithapur has the nearest bus stand from the airport. You can board a state bus from this point. Also, there is a railway station which is 5 km from the airport and joins all major heads. If you want a more convenient option, choose to travel by a pre-paid taxi or pre-paid auto.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Patna Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc. For some delicious food, there are number of eating joints at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Kolkata to Patna Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep₹1969
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1969
- 01 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct₹1823
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1823
- 10 Oct₹1833
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1833
- 11 Oct₹2229
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2229
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct₹2762
- Kolkata to Patna by IndiGo Airline from INR 2762
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct₹2827
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2827
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct₹2219
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2219
- 20 Oct₹2837
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2837
- 21 Oct
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct₹1823
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1823
- 24 Oct₹1830
- Kolkata to Patna by SpiceJet Airline from INR 1830
- 25 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : email@example.com