Kolkata to Phuket FlightsBook Kolkata to Phuket flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹11508. Approximately 19 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Phuket. On flights from CCU - HKT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Phuket Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Phuket in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Phuket is 1953 km in a direct flight. Approximately 19 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Phuket?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Phuket flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Phuket, how many flights fly on this route everyday?19 flights fly on Kolkata to Phuket route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Phuket in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹11508 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Phuket flight, in the next 30 days. There are 19 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Phuket, how many weekly flights fly on this route?19 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Phuket route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Phuket. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Phuket for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Phuket for today is ₹11508. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Phuket.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Phuket?Book tickets from Kolkata to Phuket via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Phuket flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Phuket flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Phuket flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Phuket flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Phuket flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Phuket flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Phuket Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Phuket Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Phuket Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
How To Travel To Phuket International Airport
Phuket International Airport is a centrally located airport serving the city of Phuket and nearby regions. To travel to the main city from the airport, minivans, airport taxis, buses, and Limousines are easily available. There are regular buses that connect Phuket Airport to the Patong Beach. The journey cost around 30 Baht and can be covered in 30-45 minutes. Commuters can also take a Phuket Airport Express shuttle bus, which connects this airport directly to the Patong Beach. The cost of the journey is as cheap as 120 Bahts and takes around 90 minutes.
Facilities Phuket International Airport
Thailand is one of the most loved tourist destinations in the world. From honeymooners to adventurers, it has become the favourite destination of all in no time. To cater to the growing tourism, the Phuket international Airport is provided with all modern day facilities. From basic facilities like daycare, WiFi, children's play zone, left luggage and ATMs to high-end facilities like spa services, commuters can find everything at the airport. Currency exchange facility is very beneficial for tourists travelling to Thailand from other countries.
Kolkata to Phuket Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep₹11508
- Kolkata to Phuket by Silkair Airline from INR 11508
- 25 Sep₹9932
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 9932
- 27 Sep₹9432
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 9432
- 28 Sep₹9377
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 9377
- 04 Oct₹11512
- Kolkata to Phuket by Singapore Airlines Airline from INR 11512
- 07 Oct₹9161
- Kolkata to Phuket by Air Asia Airline from INR 9161
- 08 Oct₹8211
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 8211
- 09 OctThai AirAsia
- 10 Oct₹8988
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 8988
- 13 Oct₹17348
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 17348
- 26 Oct₹56952
- Kolkata to Phuket by Etihad Airways Airline from INR 56952
- 27 Oct₹8988
- Kolkata to Phuket by Thai AirAsia Airline from INR 8988
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Phuket Airport Details
Name : Phuket International Airport
Address : Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Email : NA