Kolkata to Ranchi FlightsBook Kolkata to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2033. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Ranchi. On flights from CCU - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kolkata to Ranchi flight leave from Kolkata airport?The first flight from Kolkata departs at 04:45 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Ranchi Airport at 11:55.
- At what time does the last Kolkata to Ranchi flight depart from Kolkata airport?The last Kolkata to Ranchi flight departs at 17:45 from Kolkata Airport and reaches Ranchi Airport at 18:55.
- On a direct flight from Kolkata to Ranchi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kolkata to Ranchi, the aerial distance covered is 322 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kolkata to Ranchi flight?The journey time for a Kolkata to Ranchi flight on a direct flight is 01 Hours & 00 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kolkata and Ranchi.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kolkata to Ranchi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Ranchi everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Kolkata to Ranchi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Ranchi in the next 30 days?₹2033 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kolkata to Ranchi in the next 30 days. Book from 4 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kolkata to Ranchi weekly?There are 4 flights that fly from Kolkata to Ranchi weekly. Reach Ranchi easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2033.
- What is cheapest fare to Ranchi from Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Ranchi is ₹2033. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Ranchi right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kolkata to Ranchi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kolkata to Ranchi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kolkata to Ranchi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Ranchi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Ranchi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Ranchi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Ranchi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kolkata?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kolkata or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kolkata to Ranchi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kolkata to Ranchi flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kolkata to Ranchi Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Ranchi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Ranchi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is located just 17 km from the Kolkata city centre. So, if you are wondering as how you can travel to the airport, read about the following options. One option is that you travel by a bus to reach your destination. Like AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), VS1, VS2, and V1. One can even take an yellow taxi, readily available in all parts of Kolkata. Don’t forget there are Bharat Taxi, Mega cabs, Ola, Uber and Meru too. These cab service providers will take you to the airport in less time.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the best airports in India, there are many great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Services like 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. WiFi is also available at Kolkata airport if you pay a charge. If you are wondering if you can leave behind any of your luggage at the airport. Then yes for 30 days you can actually do it. Book it at the Departures or Arrivals areas of the airport (service available 24*7). And don’t worry just Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. Call left luggage team:+91 03325691011 or mail at email@example.com for more details.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
The capital of West Bengal, Kolkata is located on the banks of Hooghly River. In terms of its area, it is the 7th largest metropolitan city of the world. It is a leading metropolitan in eastern India and spreads over 185 sq km. The city is blessed with a typical tropical climate and has three major seasons in a year: Monsoon, Summers and Winters. Winter months start from October and end in the early weeks of March. The weather during these months is pleasant, cool and marks as the best time to visit Kolkata. If you visit this city during October, you can not only sightsee but also attend the famous festival of Durga Puja. Feed your wanderlust and also get chance to live their customs and traditions.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
The capital city of Jharkhand, Ranchi is the 3rd most populous city of the state. It is well-connected to any part of the city through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city. Commuting from the airport to and from any part of the city is easily possible through a wide network of public transport. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available at every corner of the city. Also, buses from Kantatoli Bus Stand ply for the airport every hour.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Birsa Munda Airport is a domestic airport mainly serving the city of Ranchi. Some of the famous airlines that provide air services from this airport are Air India, SpiceJet, GoAir and Jet Airways. A number of direct flights fly from the cities of Delhi and Mumbai for this airport on a daily basis. As Ranchi is a prominent tourist attraction, airport here is equipped with all modern day facilities. Wheelchair assistance is available at both the arrival and departure areas of the airport. Some other important facilities include ATMs, luggage trolleys, shopping outlets and restaurants.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
There are numerous popular attractions to visit in the city of Ranchi, Jharkhand. You can plan a trip between April and June to enjoy the city’s delightful summers. The temperatures during this time doesn’t rise above 40 degree celsius and when it does, rain always comes to the rescue. These days can be humid, but also tourist-free. If you want to enjoy a cooler, more pleasant climate, you can go between the months of November and March, which is, undeniably, the best time to visit Ranchi. Monsoon months, i.e. between July and September is another good season to explore the city.
Kolkata to Ranchi Flight Fare Calendar
- 15 Nov₹2963
- Kolkata to Ranchi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2963
- 16 Nov₹2383
- Kolkata to Ranchi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2383
- 17 Nov
- 18 Nov₹3489
- Kolkata to Ranchi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 3489
- 19 Nov
- 20 Nov
- 21 Nov₹2373
- Kolkata to Ranchi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2373
- 22 Nov
- 23 Nov
- 24 Nov
- 25 Nov₹2373
- Kolkata to Ranchi by AirAsia India Airline from INR 2373
- 26 Nov
- 28 Nov
- 29 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 02 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 05 Dec₹2254
- Kolkata to Ranchi by IndiGo Airline from INR 2254
- 06 Dec
- 07 Dec
- 08 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec
- 15 Dec
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : email@example.com