Kolkata to Srinagar FlightsBook Kolkata to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5200. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Srinagar. On flights from CCU - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata to Srinagar Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||3|
|Aerial Distance||1840 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||SpiceJet, Go Air, IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E372, ₹5618|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E372, ₹5200|
|Minimum Flight Duration||04 Hours & 10 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Kolkata||IndiGo 372, Departs at 04:50|
|First Flight Arrives at Srinagar||IndiGo 372, Arrives at 09:00|
|Last Flight Departs from Kolkata||SpiceJet 130, Departs at 07:50|
|Last Flight Arrives at Srinagar||SpiceJet 130, Arrives at 12:00|
Kolkata Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Kolkata for Srinagar?The earliest flight for Srinagar departs at 04:50 from Kolkata and reaches Srinagar at 09:00.
- To reach Srinagar late at night, when does the last flight from Kolkata departs?To reach Srinagar late at night, the last flight from Kolkata departs at 07:50 and arrives Srinagar airport at 12:00. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Kolkata to Srinagar by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kolkata to Srinagar is approximately 1840 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kolkata Airport to Srinagar Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Kolkata to Srinagar in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Kolkata to Srinagar by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹5200.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kolkata to Srinagar.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Srinagar from Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kolkata to Srinagar, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Srinagar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kolkata to Srinagar route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5200 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kolkata to Srinagar. There are 3 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kolkata to Srinagar route.
- For reaching Srinagar from Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kolkata to Srinagar, there are 3 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kolkata to Srinagar route is ₹5200.
- To travel from Kolkata to Srinagar, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kolkata to Srinagar ends here. ₹5200 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kolkata to Srinagar?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kolkata to Srinagar with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kolkata to Srinagar flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Srinagar flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kolkata to Srinagar flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kolkata to Srinagar flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kolkata to Srinagar)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kolkata to Srinagar flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kolkata to Srinagar Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Srinagar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Srinagar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
The best way to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport from the city is by a bus. Here are the points from where you can board a bus. AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great way to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, or Meru are available for you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport like there are about 128 check-in counters, 12 customs counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Not to forget if you pay a nominal charge, you get a wireless internet at the airport. And in case you want to leave your luggage behind, you can do it at this airport. The items can be kept up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 one can book a spot at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famously called as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata was once the former capital of British India. This beautiful city is located on the eastern coast of India and is blessed with a typical tropical climate. Similar to many regions of the country, Kolkata has 3 major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata would be during the winters that start from October and end in March. The weather is pleasant; thanks to the budding autumn and sets a perfect scene for exploring the city. Other than the weather, you can experience the famous Durga Puja during this time. Book your holiday around this time to cherish the city in a different light.
Top Routes from Kolkata
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Srinagar. So, to reach Srinagar International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by JKSRTC which runs from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Srinagar International Airport like Wi-Fi, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and currency exchange stores. Information Counter is located at both the domestic and the international arrival terminals. Urgent and emergency medical care is available at all times. There are many shops which sell leather goods, shoes, and local handicrafts, although there is no duty-free store in any terminal. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Free inter-terminal shuttle services are available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Home to the world-famous Dal Lake, Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu & Kashmir experiences mild summers and freezing winters. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar is during the summer months, i.e. between April and October. By April, snow begins to melt in the lower regions and the weather during these months is perfectly pleasant for sightseeing and other activities. If you go in the winter months, i.e, between November and March, remember to pack your warmest woollens as temperatures can drop down to 0 degree celsius in the peak months of winter. It is the ideal season to enjoy skiing, snowboarding and other sports
Top Routes to Srinagar
Kolkata to Srinagar Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Jan₹7981
- Kolkata to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7981
- 20 Jan₹10336
- Kolkata to Srinagar by Air India Airline from INR 10336
- 21 Jan₹7787
- Kolkata to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7787
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan₹5725
- Kolkata to Srinagar by SpiceJet Airline from INR 5725
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan₹7592
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7592
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan₹5755
- Kolkata to Srinagar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 5755
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan₹6699
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6699
- 01 Feb₹7171
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7171
- 02 Feb₹7171
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7171
- 03 Feb₹7802
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 7802
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 11 FebIndiGo
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb₹6138
- Kolkata to Srinagar by IndiGo Airline from INR 6138
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb₹6436
- Kolkata to Srinagar by Go Air Airline from INR 6436
- 19 FebIndiGo
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Srinagar International Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Srinagar
Top Routes From Kolkata
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan