Kolkata to Vijayawada FlightsBook Kolkata to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4581. Approximately 35 flights of different airlines fly between Kolkata and Vijayawada. On flights from CCU - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kolkata Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kolkata and Vijayawada in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kolkata to Vijayawada is 1054 km in a direct flight. Approximately 35 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kolkata and Vijayawada?The cabin baggage limit on Kolkata to Vijayawada flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kolkata to Vijayawada, how many flights fly on this route everyday?35 flights fly on Kolkata to Vijayawada route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kolkata to Vijayawada in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹4581 would be the lowest airfare for a Kolkata to Vijayawada flight, in the next 30 days. There are 35 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kolkata to Vijayawada, how many weekly flights fly on this route?35 weekly flights fly on Kolkata to Vijayawada route. The prices of these flights vary from Kolkata to Vijayawada. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kolkata to Vijayawada for today?The cheapest fare from Kolkata to Vijayawada for today is ₹4581. The fare usually varies between Kolkata and Vijayawada.
- How to book tickets online from Kolkata to Vijayawada?Book tickets from Kolkata to Vijayawada via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Vijayawada flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kolkata to Vijayawada flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kolkata to Vijayawada flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kolkata to Vijayawada flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kolkata?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kolkata is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kolkata to Vijayawada flight?To change the travelling date for Kolkata to Vijayawada flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kolkata to Vijayawada Flight Fares
|Kolkata - Vijayawada Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kolkata to Vijayawada Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Located just about 17 km away from the main city centre, the airport of kolkata: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is a great airport. There are many excellent transport options available that you can easily opt for! One is that there are several options for travelling by a bus.
- AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line
- AC-49A (Behala – Airport)
- AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah)
- AC-49 (Eden city – Airport)
- AC-50 (Garia – Belur)
- AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Saltake Gate)
- AC-37A – (Garia – Airport)
- AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport)
- AC-37B – (Garia – Airport)
Or you can even hire a taxi (yellow in colour) for travelling to the international airport. Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru cabs are equally good options to travel to the airport.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
There are several great services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. For example it has 27 conveyor belts, 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 18 aerobridges, 12 customs counters, and 57 remote parking bays. Wireless Internet is also available at Kolkata Airport if you pay a charge. For items you want to leave behind it can be kept up to 30 days at the airport. Operating 24*7 book a space at the Arrivals and Departures areas of the airport. It costs about INR.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information regarding this contact left luggage team:+91 03325691011/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Kolkata is considered as the second largest city in India after New Delhi with an area of around 185 sq km. It was the former capital during the British Raj. The city is located on the eastern coast and has a typical tropical climate. Just like other regions of the country, Kolkata has three major seasons: Summers, Winters and Monsoon. With a pleasant climate during its winter months, the best time to visit Kolkata would be from October to March. You should visit this city not only for sightseeing but also to be a part of the festivities during this time. Witness the grand celebration of Durga Puja and indulge yourself in their customs.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Vijayawada Domestic Airport of Vijayawada from the city is via the APSRTC bus (Andhra Pradesh Governmentís official bus service) at 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m every day. The airport is located about 18 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs (including Ola & Uber) and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
Located 18 km away from the city centre, Vijayawada Airport caters to its passengers with numerous services and facilities. Baggage trolleys are available free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. You can also find ATMs as well as Car Rentals at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Vijayawada is a beautiful city in the southern part of India surrounded by the Bay of Bengal on the East and the Indrakeeladri Mountains on the West. The city is abuzz with culture and colour all year round due to its highly diverse population. If you’re planning to go, the best time to visit Vijayawada would be during October up to March because of the pleasant climate. Some of the major festivals in the city also fall during the time. The summers can be extremely hot and humid with temperatures rising to 47 degree Celsius. Monsoons are usually moderate with temperature dropping down to 25 degree Celsius. The winters are the most pleasant.
Kolkata to Vijayawada Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 29 Sep₹4615
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4615
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct₹4589
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by Air India Airline from INR 4589
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 05 Oct₹4849
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by Air India Airline from INR 4849
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 OctIndiGo
- 10 Oct₹4514
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 4514
- 11 Oct₹6512
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by Air India Airline from INR 6512
- 12 Oct₹6719
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 6719
- 13 Oct₹8925
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 8925
- 14 Oct₹8226
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 8226
- 18 Oct₹7006
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 7006
- 19 Oct₹7195
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 7195
- 21 Oct₹10849
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 10849
- 22 Oct₹9783
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 9783
- 24 Oct₹5725
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 5725
- 25 Oct₹6607
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 6607
- 26 Oct₹5515
- Kolkata to Vijayawada by IndiGo Airline from INR 5515
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : email@example.com
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org